One

Right after training and very sweaty Class 1-A came back to the dorms. "That was hard work" Kaminari huffed as he plopped onto the couch, "Shower before you get this thing dirty" Mina stuck her tongue at him. "Whatever" Kaminari rolled his eyes.

"Let's start showers" Iida ordered, doing his usual arm weird thing. "We have enough showers for everyone to shower at once" Iida finished, then walking off to get his shower supplies.

The rest of the class also walked off to their rooms, getting their soap, change of clothes, dirt close bag, and towels.

Izuku grabbed his looser bra, not wanting to bind just yet, as he wore a too tight bra on accident, and some pajamas as they were doing a movie night.

Passing Katsuki on the way there, he saw the blonde haired male talking to his best friend, Kirishima, the pair in a hushed conversation, but Izuku just quickly walked by.

"Hey Midoriya" Shoto and Izuku walked into the shower room, side by side, "Hey Todoroki". They put their stuff on the benches by the entrance of the showers. Pulling the curtains shut, Izuku began to strip, putting the clothes into the dirty clothes bag.

After quickly showering, Izuku got dressed, wearing a white All Might shirt that wore him like a huge dress, and a pair of baby blue All Might fuzzy pants.

Most of the class sat in the living, some of them just wanting to stay in their rooms. "How about Disney?" Uraraka suggested, "I like that" mumbles spread throughout the group.

"Nightmare before Christmas" Jiro shyly suggested, "Yes!" Mina and Kaminari jumped up.

Izuku came into the room, holding a blanket, "Deku! Over here!" Ura yelled, even though he was very close, and he came to sit next to Ura and Iida.

Mina popped into the movie, coming to sit next to Katsuki and Kirishima. A bunch of popcorn bowls scattered throughout the room to make sure everyone can get some.

==

On Saturdays and Sundays, the class gets to do whatever they want. Make plans with friends, or stay inside all day. Izuku chose to just chill at the dorms.

"Have fun" Izuku waved Tsu and Ura off as they left the building, Mina and Momo following them out a few moments later.

Izuku wanted use this time to clean his binder, and needed to wash it alone. Using the special soap and putting it on the gentle cycle. [I read that you can do that. Is that true?]

"Hey, do you have any plans?" Iida asked Izuku as went back to his room, "I'm resting this weekend" Izuku said, "Okay, have fun then" Iida walked away.

Izuku laughed to himself as he got into the elevator. "Hold it!" Kiri yelled, and Izuku pushed the door open button. Katsuki and Kiri came into the elevator with him.

"Thanks bro" Kiri laughed, and Katsuki rolled his eyes at the red haired idiot.

==

After picking up his room, Izuku plopped onto the bed, pulling out his phone.

On Mina's Instagram, he saw that they went to the mall. Izuku saw Kaminari and Sero in the background of one of the photos, Kaminari on top of Sero's shoulders, a security guard pointing at them. Probably yelling at them.

Izuku laughed and double tapped the picture, then putting on some music.

He drifted into relaxion as he listened to the music.

==

"DINNER!" Izuku didn't even realize he'd fallen asleep, until he heard Mina, Sero, and Kaminari running up and down the hall, yelling.

Checking his clock, "Six- Forty three" he said out loud, standing up. He stretched, popping in a few places.

Adjusting the bra, he went down to the rest of his class, where a good portion of food sat on the large table.

==

"Bought time you got here Midoriya!" Kami yelled, rushing from behind Midoriya, and Izuku stepped aside.

"Take your seat and we shall begin" Iida pushed Izuku towards the table, and he took his usual seat by Ura, but instead it was Katsuki in the seat.

"Where's Ura?" He asked Iida, who sat on the other side, "She's out on a date" Iida informed him, "With who?" Izuku asked, "I don't know, she didn't say".

And with that, they began eating.

==

711 Words

Published, 01/04/2020

How's that for a first chapter. I just hope I get a good plot. I don't always plan out my stories.

Feedback? What's your thoughts?