Three

They had gotten back from gym, the class was sweaty, and just about to hop into the showers. "Midoriya, I need to talk to you" Midnight said, Recovery Girl standing next to her. "Okay, I'm coming" Izuku grabbed his water bottle, following the two older heroes to an unused office space.

"Please take off your top shirt" Recovery Girl said, looking uneasy. Izuku slowly took it off, knowing where this is going. He set the shirt on a desk, feeling exposed in just his binder. Midnight sighed as she saw that he was wearing the binder.

"Midoriya" She said softly, "Izuku, honey" Midnight placed her hand on his shoulder, "I understand that it's hard to not wear the binder, but, you can't wear it during gym, or any physical training". Izuku nodded, biting his lip and looking down at the floor, embarrassed. 

"There's light bruising" Recovery Girl noted, the light purple following along the edge of the binder. "Have you been sleeping in it?" Midnight asked, and he nodded. "I need to get an x-ray, it doesn't look like there's anything wrong, but, it's just in case" Recovery Girl noted, "Follow me, please". 

Midnight handed Izuku his shirt, and they walked back out to the living room area. "Everything okay?" Uraraka asked, the class going silent, turning towards their classmate. "Yeah" Izuku didn't sound so sure though.

"Do you need me to come along?" Ura asked, more quietly, "Please" Izuku felt so vulnerable, and he hated it. "Okay" Ura sadly smiled, now holding Izuku's hand, and following the two other heroes.

==

"Nothing is damaged, too badly" Recovery Girl began after they finished all their tests. "Just bruising, nothing else, please don't wear your binders, or too tight of sports bras for a week" Recovery Girl sent them on their way. 

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" Ura asked, them both standing outside of Izuku's room. "No thank you, I just need a minute" Izuku gave her a hug, wishing her goodnight. 

He sighed, turning on the lights, and setting his binder onto the nightstand. Sitting down, he put his face in his hands. "This is too difficult" Izuku sighed, pausing when there was a knock at the door. "Yes?" Izuku opened the door, seeing Katsuki standing. 

"What's wrong?" Katsuki demanded, his arms crossed. "What do you mean?" Izuku tried to play it off, "You know what I mean" Katsuki clicked his tongue, "Let me in" Katsuki pushed passed him, entering his room. Izuku closed the door, watching as Katsuki pulled out his desk chair, sitting in it. 

"I talked to Midnight" Katsuki said after a moment of silence, "She told me everything" Katsuki sighed, rubbing his face. "Why aren't you taking care of yourself?" Katsuki asked, Izuku sitting on the bed, facing Katsuki.

"You don't have to take care of me" Izuku huffed, "I know Deku, I just care, Inko would be so hurt if anything else would happen to you" Katsuki said, "I just can't not wear it though" Izuku felt the waterworks starting.

"Just don't fuck your future up by hurting yourself now" Katsuki said, "I'll leave you alone, just think on it" Katsuki then left.

"Yeah whatever" 

==

525 Words

Published, 02/29/2020

I'll be diving in on mental illness.