Eight

[Apologies for the long ass wait. Been super busy with school, mental health, and family. My mental health has been nothing but shit lately]

Warnings for this chapter- Transphobia, homophobia, near character death [he won't be missed],

Also, Dadzawa? Yep, Dadzawa.

PapaMic? PapaMic.

Also, I've added a ship to this book. Not a ship with Izuku, a ship with Kaminari. It's gay, let's see if ya'll can figure it out by the end of chapter, we're I'm just going to outright say it. And I've added it to the tags.

And Ura's mystery date will be revealed next chapter!

Our shadow villain's quirk will make sense soon too!

==

Since the villain attack, the students had been forced to do schoolwork at the dorm building. Teachers brought them food if need be, and no student was allowed to leave the building.

All physical training was held right outside the dorm building, and Aizawa or Present Mic usually led that, depending on who's available. Though a few times it had to be led but Iida when neither teacher was available.

The students were given a choice to do their work in the common area, or in their rooms, or a classmate's room. Izuku sat with Ura and Shoto as they helped each other when needed and had some music playing as they worked.

Everything seemed to be calming down. Izuku's mind stopped drifting to Monoma's words and getting back into the rhythm of training again. Well, everything was calm until that night, because just commenting on the fact that it was calming down, messes everything up. Like Bruh, why can't the author give them some chill time and write some more fluff.

The trio of heroes froze at the sound and flashing lights of the alarm, the lights shutting off and replaced with the flashing red lights.

Due to the time of night, most, if not all, the heroes-to-be are dressed in their pajamas, Izuku, Ura, and Shoto included. They came running out of Izuku's room, Shoto in his plain blue button up pajama set, Ura in her flowy baby pink night shirt and matching shorts, and Izuku in his large All Might tee, the side of the shirt hanging off his shoulder, revealing the binder strap that was wearing until he goes to sleep, and plain blue pants. They all wore UA provided slippers.

They all entered the common area, where most of the students already were. "What is going on?" Shoto questioned, "The shadow villain has somehow gotten inside the building, ya' think they would've upped the building somehow" Katsuki grunted.

"Agreed" Tokoyami sighed, "Where's Mr. Aizawa?" Tsu questioned, wearing a comfy silk night dress, still waking up as she was already asleep when the alarms went off.

"I'm not sure, haven't seen him since this morning, when he gave us our work" Iida commented, "Hey, wait up!" a new voice rang through the hallway. "Huh, Shinsou?" Izuku was happy, but confused, to see him. Ever since the sports festival, Kaminari, Izuku, and Shinsou started hanging out more, sometimes all together, or just two of them.

"I got a text from Da- uh- Mr. Aizawa saying for me to hurry over here" Shinsou explained and Izuku noticed his slip up but didn't comment on it; he'd ask about it later.

"Did he say why?" Tokoyami asked, "No, he just said for me to hurry over, though it's a bit odd how he sent it" Shinsou commented, pulling out his phone and handed it to Izuku.

hurry over to my classes's dorm builiding. They're needing some helps

"Huh, that's not like his usual texts. Grammar and spelling mistakes" Ura pointed out, looking over Izuku's shoulder at the phone. "Even in emergencies, his texts have had at least all the spelling was correct" Shoto commented, "I'm not so sure that's Mr. Aizawa" Izuku gulped, handing Shinsou his phone.