Five

Soft waves. Light breeze. A soft salty taste in his mouth. Things he used to remember. But now it's a forgotten memory.

==

After the week had passed, Izuku had been cleared to continue training, though Katsuki has been asked by All Might to make sure Izuku wasn't wearing the binder, though use ways that weren't like making his take his shirt off or anything like that.

They were running laps around the track, and Mina made a suggestion for a race. "Go for it" Was all Aizawa said about it, not really caring.

"Okay, but who goes first?" Kaminari asked, "I'll go!" Kirishima exclaimed, being his soft baby boi self. "I'll race him" Katsuki smirked, and they got ready, "Go!" Mina yelled, and they took off.

After all the races, which went like this

Katsuki and Kirishima, in the end, Katsuki

Todoroki and Tsu, in the end, Tsu

Tsu and Katuski, in the end, Katsuki

then they were called for lunch.

[This was shitty writing, I know, just some filler. Bleh.] 

==

Saturday rolled around faster than Izuku expected, and he slept in that day, till ten. When he woke up, he got dressed and headed down to the kitchen for some food.  "No!" He heard screaming in the living room area, and saw Sero, Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari playing Mario Kart, a usual thing on Saturdays. 

Just grabbing some cereal, he sat at the table, which Ura joined him, as she also just woke up. "Deku, could you come with me to pick out some clothes?" She asked, digging into her pancake's. "Yeah, what for?" Izuku nodded, "It's for another date, with the girl I was talking about" Ura smiled, looking in pure bliss.

"And you still talk to me about her?" Izuku chuckled, Ura blushed and shook her head. "She's not ready yet, but, I respect her wishes" Ura explained, "I understand" Izuku smiled, Ura was such a sweet person.

"When do you want to leave?" Izuku asked, "How about after we eat and get ready?" Ura suggested, "Works for me". It was decided.

==

"Ready?" After about an hour, Izuku and Ura were dressed and ready for the mall. Using an Uber, they got to the mall rather quickly. They went to a store that has a lot of loose dresses and nice outfits.

"How about this?" Izuku held up a knee-length lavender dress with white stripes. "It's pretty, but" Ura pointed at the chest of the dress, "It too much for me" she explained. "Oh, didn't notice that at first" Izuku laughed, putting it back.

After searching for while, Ura landed on a nice darker red dress with gold buttons on the stomach of the dress. 

[I used this inspiration

[I used this inspiration. I'm not sure who's the artist though. Sorry.]

==

Izuku and Ura got back to the dorms and put away her dress, now just sitting in Ura's room, playing a game of UNO on her bed. "And I win" Ura laughed, beating Izuku for the tenth time, "How?" he questions, looking at her with amazement written all over his face.

"I'm not sure" She said, looking amazed herself. "Good job" Izuku smiled, and heard the music that they were playing shift to 'everything i wanted' by Billie Ellish. "I actually had a dream like that once, where I jumped" Izuku admitted, feeling comfortable talking around Ura.

"What happened?" Ura asked, "My Mom was the only one upset. Kacchan and the other kids at my middle, who weren't very nice, didn't even notice I was gone" Izuku sighed. "But, luckily it was all a dream" Ura smiled, then jumping on Izuku, giving him a tight hug. 

Izuku and Ura spent the rest of their Saturday night laughing, and playing games, having a whole bunch of fun.

==

640 Words

Published, 03/03/2020

Ahhh fluffy friendships are so cute!