Six

"Alright, cheese!" Ura exclaimed as she took the selfie of her, Izuku, Iida, and Todoroki, getting the fountain in the background. They all laughed as Ura pulled the phone down, looking at the picture, "Perfect" Ura commented, posting it on her instagram, sending it to the boys in their grouchat.

They had been spending their Sunday at the mall, using Todoroki's Dad's credit card for their purchases. Though Shoto wasn't going to tell him, but he wouldn't even notice anyways.

"How about some food?" Shoto suggested, pointing towards a restaurant, "Let's go!" Ura exclaimed, running towards the food place, Izuku's hand in hers. 

==

Getting a new binder was difficult and when he needed to get a new one, since his is forming holes from all the years, he talked to All Might for help. Though he was nervous to ask for a new one.

"I'll get you one" All Might said, "As a gift, just give me the info, or give to Midnight, all I'll give to you when it gets here". "Thank you!" A smile never left his face for the next hour and a half, when he got down from his high. Though he was still ecstatic. 

==

"Deku!" Ura jumped onto Deku's back, surprising him in, "Ahh!" Deku screamed, falling down in the hallway, Ura sitting on his back. "Hi" Deku said, just laying there, not really caring that Ura is sitting on top of him.

"Ura, can you do me a favor?" Izuku asked, suddenly nervous, "Yeah, what's up?" Ura asked, getting off from the top of him. "Can you get me some period things?" Izuku whispered, not wanting anyone to hear him, even though nobody was there. "Of course" Ura smiled, "I'll bring them to your room" she said as she walked off, heading towards her room.

"Thanks!"

"No problem" Ura smiled and Izuku finger gunned her way, which she returned back.

==

Katsuki was sitting with his bros and broette, even he would never admitted that they are his bros and broette, in his room, watching Kaminari getting his ass kicked at Mario Kart. "Hey Bakubro, is Midoriya okay?" Kirishima suddenly asked, "He seemed fine to me, why you ask?" Katsuki looked up from his phone, looking at Kiri.

"He seemed a little off today" Kiri said, "Like, he was in pain, kept grabbing his stomach in had to excuse himself to the bathroom a lot". "He's fine, trust me" Katsuki said, getting serious for a moment. 

"Okay, I'll trust you" Kiri smiled, going back to Mario Kart. Trying to not let it get to him.

==

It was a long and hard study night between Ura and Deku, which they laid in Ura's room, both on the female's bed. "It's getting late" Ura commented, checking her phone and seeing it was nearing midnight. 

"Yeah" Deku yawned, stretching as he stood. "You can stay here if you want" Ura offered, standing to get her pajamas. "If you're cool with that" Ura nodded and Deku began to take off his binder before bed, each of them facing different walls as they changed, trusting each other to not look. 

Ura and Deku laid on the bed, both of them fitting on the bed as Ura big spooned Deku. "Goodnight" Ura whispered, "Goodnight" Deku whispered back.

[This is so shippy, but I was trying to get at how close their friendship is]

==

"Good morning students" Aizawa greeted them as he walked into the classroom, all of Class 1-A quieting down as soon as Aizawa began talking. "Today we're going to be learning more about mental health" Aizawa explained.

"It's a good part of heroes training is dealing with mental illness" Aizawa continued, having Iida hand out a sheet of paper to each of his classmates.

"Some of your classmates have been diagnosed with some, I will not name names as it's not my place to out them" Aizawa explained, "Please read over the papers, they'll give you a better understanding of certain ones, now those mental illnesses are different for each person".

Izuku thanked Iida when he handed him a paper, his eyes darting over the paper. It listed three different ones. Depression. Anxiety. PTSD. 

Nervously, Izuku bit his lip starting to read them, even though he's educated on anxiety, due to Katsuki developing it in his early childhood, though it's only recently gotten worse. 'Anxiety. A nervous disorder characterized by a state of excessive uneasiness and apprehension, typically with compulsive behavior or panic attacks.'

Seems like a basic definition. [Calling myself as I couldn't figure out how to describe it enough to make sense. Even though the disorder doesn't make sense]   

He went to the next one. 'Depression. A mental condition characterized by feelings of severe despondency and dejection, typically also with feelings of inadequacy and guilt, often accompanied by lack of energy and disturbance of appetite and sleep.' 

Another basic one.

'PTSD. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. A mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it.' 

Looking up, he saw a few of his classmates looking conflicted at the paper, one of the few was Shoto, he looked had a harsh grip on the paper, wrinkling the sheet. 

==

"Alright, we'll continue with this tomorrow" Aizawa sighed, seeing the strained expressions on his student's faces. They handed him back the paper as they walked out the door, walking to their dorm building in silence. 

"That was draining" Ura said quietly as Izuku and Ura walked into the elevator. "Agreed" And with that, the doors closed, taking them each to the floor with their rooms.

==

933 Words

Published, 04/06/2020