Seven

They were having lunch in the cafeteria, Izuku, Ura, and Iida sitting at a table together. Monoma came up to them, a smug expression worn on his face. "So, Midoriya" Monoma put his arm around Izuku's shoulders and Izuku looked up at him, confused. 

"Hey Monoma" Izuku smiled at him, "So, are you really a boy?" Monoma asked, and Ura grew worried at what Monoma was about to do. "Are you just pretending to be one?" Izuku shot up, forcing Monoma arm off his shoulders and ran out of the cafeteria. 

Izuku ran until he reached the classroom, running in the room, startling Aizawa when he came burst in. Izuku sat at his desk, laying his face in his arms. "Midoriya?" Izuku could hear Aizawa walking over to him, "You alright?" he asked. 

"Yeah" Izuku said, just wanting to be left alone. "Okay" Aizawa understood and left him alone. He then turned his attention to the rest of Class 1-A, the class seeing Izuku facedown is his arms, but they had to ignore it as Aizawa began their lesson.

 ==

"Deku" As he tried to make his way out of the classroom, Ura grabbed his hand, "Monoma is wrong. You're a boy. No matter what he, or anyone else, says, you're a true manly man" Ura said firmly, and he started tearing up at her words. Hugging him really tight, she felt herself tear up, both of them just wanting to stay in that moment. 

==

Several days later and Aizawa called everyone to the common area. "What's going on?" Mina asked after everyone arrived, most of them dressed in pajamas as they were planning on retiring for the day.

"Starting early tomorrow morning everyone will be doing a test in the dorms" Aizawa explained, "We won't tell you the time that we're starting the test, but you're not allowed to leave the dorms all day tomorrow". 

Then he sent them back to bed, most of them confused of what the test will be. 

==

It was five in the morning when alarms started blaring. Everyone came out of their rooms, dressed in their pajamas and had bed-head. "What the?" Izuku started but jumped when he saw something move through the shadows. 

"The test?" Ura questioned, them all now in the common area. "I would assume" Iida commented. "Deku?" Ura noticed that he was staring at the a section of the wall. "I thought I saw something" Izuku shook his head. 

They all turned when Kaminari suddenly screamed, and shadow figure grabbing his arm. "What the fuck!?" Mina screamed, pulling Kaminari away from the figure, and Sero trying to tape the figure to the wall.

"Get back!" Aizawa ordered, jumping in front of them, getting into a defensive stance. "This isn't apart of the test" Aizawa told them, "Go turn on every light that you can!" Aizawa ordered, the teens scattering to turn on the lights, lamps, and the nightlights that they sometimes turn on so people can get midnight snacks.

"Who are they?" Izuku asked Aizawa, "It's a newest villain's Quirk, a villain with the League" He explained to the younger hero, using his scarf to throw the shadow figure towards the other side of the room. 

"Iida, go get help!" Aizawa ordered, and the blue haired hero nodded, going for the doors, only to just slam into the door. "It's locked" He told his teacher, who cursed under his breath.

"What do they want?" Ura questioned out loud, Izuku pulling her aside last minute as a shadow jumped out at her. "I'm not sure" Aizawa told her, "Go upstairs! Everyone go into someone's room, don't be alone!". 

They quickly followed his orders, pilling in the elevator and those who couldn't fit, running up the stairs. They piled into the boys floor, and could hear the battle downstairs. 

"We should go and help him!" Kirishima exclaimed, "No, we stay put" Iida firmly ordered. Izuku, Katsuki, Kirishima, Iida, Uram and Shoto all piled into Izuku's room, and Izuku and Ura sitting on the twin sized bed, Shoto at the desk, and the rest stood or sat on the floor. 

"Shoot!" Kirishima cursed when he accidently knocked over his dirty clothes hamper. "Sorry Midoriya" He quickly started putting it back when he paused at the sight of different sports bras. "You have girls over?" Kirishima laughed, showing the bras to everyone. 

"Shit for brains! Put those away!" Katsuki cursed, hitting the top of Kirishima's head, which he grabbed in pain, hissing. Izuku quickly ran over to where Kirishima was squatting at, putting the clothing back into the bin. "Sorry bro" Kirishima apologised, not knowing the true reason why Izuku had that many bras in his bin.

"It's fine" Izuku said after a moment, joining Ura back on his bed, Ura holding his hand, trying to ease his discomfort. 

==

It was hours later when Aizawa came into Izuku's room, looking tired and in pain. "Mr. Aizawa!" Ura quickly ran to catch him before he hit the floor, Aizawa panting. "Are you okay?" Izuku asked, grabbing a hand towel and whipping the sweat off his teacher's forehead. 

"Yes, I'm good, All Might came to the dorm when he couldn't get a hold of you" Aizawa explained, "And when he got here, the shadows vanished". 

"How long ago did he get here?" Ura asked, "About ten minutes" All Might said right outside the door, which spooked them a little as they didn't realize that he was standing there. "So you've been fighting for hours?" Kirishima was amazed at how long he could hold out against those shadows. 

"They sometimes would vanish before coming back" Aizawa told them, All Might helping him off the floor, and the black haired hero leaned against the taller hero. "Let's get you to Recovery Girl" All Might helped him get to the office, leaving the students by themselves. 

==

"Midoriya" Kirishima came back to Izuku's room after everyone left, "I wanted to come apologise for earlier, I didn't mean to upset you" Kirishima started and sat on the bed, Izuku gesturing for him to sit. "I know that you didn't mean to" Izuku gave him a soft look, and smiled. 

"I don't think you've known, or if you don't know about this sort of thing, but I'm Trans" It seemed to click in Kirishima's head, "Oh, I'm really sorry" Kirishima felt super fucking guilty, rubbing, unknowing, in his face about having a female anatomy, despite being a male. 

"You didn't mean to, don't beat yourself up over a mistake" Izuku told him, holding his hand out for Kirishima to grab, which he did, "Dude, you're so freaking manly" Kirishima and Izuku laughed at Kirishima's words, "I'll always have your back and support you".

Izuku then hugged his super tightly, and Kirishima hugged him back. 

"Thank you so much for your support, it means so much to me" 

==

1140 Words

I hope the long chapter was worth the wait. Sorry about wait. Wow. I need to get better at working on these chapters.