The First Concert Pt. 1

I wake to our room phone ringing, my head on Tae's shoulder. It's Namjoon telling us to be downstairs in an hour.

Tae helps me pick up the mess from the night before. Then I go into the bathroom to get ready. When we're ready, we head downstairs where everyone is waiting. Including Tiffany.

"She's gonna tag along today," Namjoon says. She gives me a goofy little smile and I notice she's standing right next to Yoongi.

We eat breakfast and head to the stage area to practice. We take a few run-throughs of the show and head to dinner. We don't get to sight-see, that's for the two days after the concert. Instead, we go back to the hotel, which was fine with me. I was exhausted.

Tae let's me shower first, which is a blessing. I take a quick shower and crawl into bed.

(-)

The next day I don't take very long to get ready so I end up downstairs a little earlier. When I get downstairs, I see Yoongi. That's wierd, he's never up earlier than everyone else. Or anyone else for that matter. Then I see why: Tiffany is sitting with him. They looked like they were talking and having a really good time.

"Aw," I hear Tae behind me.

"Should we mess with them?" Namjoon.

"No, let's let then have this moment. It probably won't happen to either of them for a while." We sit at one of the tables in the lobby to wait on everyone else.

Then we head forth to another day of rehearsals.