The First Concert Pt. 2

After four long days of rehearsal, its finally concert day. The five days we've been in the States, I've seen Yoongi and Tiff getting... closer. We practically had to pry them apart so he could get ready for the concert.

I had invited my sister to come to the concert since she lives in NYC, but she just told me it wasnt worth watching someone who was gonna fail dance around a stage with seven gay Korean men that might as well be women. I guess it was worth a shot.

The concert in itself was amazing. Everything went according to plan. I didn't have to wear a skirt or heels. Instead, I got to wear ripped jeans and high-top Converse. My shirt was a slightly cropped, loose hoodie, painted with an American flag. I had the tips of my waist-length black hair died blue the day before. It was pulled into a neat high-pony.

I had more fun during the concert than I've ever had in my life. Everything went perfectly. I got to sing the Star Spangled Banner before it started.

Afterwards, the boys wanted to just go back to the hotel and order pizza. I told them that was unacceptable because it was the 4th. So we went to a place called The Firehouse. We all had a good time and ate really good food.

That night it was really difficult to sleep because of all the excitement of the day. I ended up going to the vending machine.

As soon as I walked out into the hallway, I heard voices from Tiff's room. I put my ear to the door and listened. It was definitely Yoongi, laughing at something Tiff had said. Shaking my head and laughing silently, I made my way to the vending machines.

I got my snacks, went back to the room, and sat in front of the window, looking out over the city. That's where I fell asleep.