Falling in Love

This something I havent even thought of un the four months I've lived in the dorm. What would the boys do?

What would Tae think?

Before I can slide the knife down my wrist, someone puts their hands around mine and pulls them apart. I slowly look up. Tae. He gently pulls the knife from my hand and places back in the block.

When he finally looks up at me, the look on his face is one of pure devastation and worry. I can't take it anymore and start uncontrollably sobbing. He crawls up next to me and holds me.

After a moment, he pulls back and gently lifts my chin. It's hard to see him through the curtain of my hair, but I see he's crying, too.

"Jess," he whispers, brushing the hair from my face. In that moment it was as if no one else existed. It was just us in this world, no horrible family, no lost bestfriend. No pain.

Cupping my chin again, he leans down and kisses me. He's so gentle, I don't even realize he's kissed me until he leans back.

"I'm sorry, I just- I couldn't- ," I stutter. I start sobbing again.

"Shh, it's ok. It's ok."

After a moment, he slides off the counter, scoops me up into a cradle, and carries me to his room. He gently lays me on his bed, waking Yeontan in the process. Pulling the cover to my chin, he crawls in next to me and wraps his arm around my waist, letting my tears soak through his shirt.

When I finally calm down, he just holds me and kisses my forehead. I explain what happened, cry a lot more, and as I'm drifting off to sleep, hear him whisper three little words in my ear.

"I love you."