Drinks

We spent most of the day filming. When we finally got to go home, at was nearly nine o'clock. We decided to grab some dinner and go out for drinks.

Jin, being the responsible eomma he is, decided not to drink. I however, wanted to get shittfaced after what happened last night.

We all took a shot for our prosperity, then Tiffany and I did our own private rounds.

"To having the absolute best friend in the entire history of the universe." She said.

"That is not correct," I said, quoting an old Vine. "Because YOU'RE the absolute best friend in the history of the universe. After all, you're the one who flew halfway across the world to see me."

"Truth, truth. Here." She hands me another shot. "To our mental health. We're both really fucked up people, but I think we have the potential to be good people."

"Mm, my turn." I hand her a shot. "To Michelle. My pet, my friend, and my therapist. May she forever rest in peace."

Tiffany doesn't say anything. She knows how much Michelle meant to me. We drink to old memories, new memories, and memories yet to be made. We're all having fun and laughing.

Taehyung, already drunk, motions for everyone to quiet down.

"I think we're all forgetting something. Something important." I can tell he's really struggling, the alchohol making it harder to speak. "Jess, you picked up your whole life, moved halfway across the world, just to be one of us. All while you were struggling yourself. I say we drink to Jess the strongest person I've ever met."

I knew he meant it, but I also knew the drinks pushed the words out. I smile at him and we all continue drinking. I don't remember a lot, the few fuzzy moments I can recall were... well, juicy.

I remember helping Tae out of the bar, even though I couldn't even see straight, let alone walk. Then I remember staggering down the hallway to Tae's room, plopping him on his bed, and being drug down with him.

"Jess," he mumbles in my ear. "I love you. I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you."

Yes, I was shittfaced, but I remember feeling so loved, so drawn to him. I pulled him into me and kissed him.

I don't remember what happened after that, I just remember waking up the next morning with a pounding headache and, naked?