Four- Spoilers

"Spoilers..." The young man smiles and the doctor stands firm "who told you to say that?"

The young man laughs out "you did doctor, who else would?"

The doctor steps forward "what does the name River Song mean to you?"

The young man turns his head sideways "River Song is that some cheesy band you like?"

The doctor grins, "so you don't know?"

The young man turns his head sideways smiling "questions are dangerous when asked at the wrong time, and now is a really wrong time..."

The young man steps closer to the doctor "ask me again in a few days doctor or perhaps when you're older...."

The doctor moves aside allowing the young man to walk past him. The numerous bodies in the waiting room make the young man and the doctor stop short. The young man sighs "we took too long like I said questions are dangerous when asked at the wrong time..."

The young man goes to walk towards the TARDIS but stops hearing the sound of a young woman's voice "so you came?"

The young man turns back eyeing the black eye patches of the men around them and laughs out "what, not showing your face now?"

The voice laughs out but quiets down whispering only loud enough for the doctor and young man to hear "so what about it time lord?"

The doctor interrupts pointing to himself then turning to the young man next to him questioning, "Me?"

A girl walks out of the shadows showing her dark black hair and evil smile and the young man next to the doctor steps back "well I wasn't expecting you..."

She smiles "The Silence is sick of its mistakes, we know the doctor lives, but we aren't interested in the doctor, not anymore. Instead, I have been sent here to offer you a contract..."

The doctor questions "me?"

The girl grows angry yelling at the doctor "shut up, not you, I don't even know who you are..."

The doctor crosses his arms "well, I'm the..."

The young man finishes his sentence, "Psychiatrist..."

The doctor questions, "Psychiatrist, have you gone mad?"

The young man smiles "exactly, I am insane, completely and totally insane..."

The young man turns back to the silence officer and she turns her head sideways questioning, "Who is he?"

The young man's grin grows wider "my psychiatrist he follows me everywhere quite expensive but all and all it's..."

The girl smiles "RULE 1..."

The doctor smiles turning to the young man next to him pointing, "Oh, I know that one..."

The young man grins, "Not a lie..."

The girl grins, "If you don't get caught eh?"

The girl motions to the other men "leave us be, we need to discuss business...."

The men behind her salute then walk off down the long hallways. The girl stands tall and salutes the young man "sir, the silence has arrived at your command...."

The young man nods "right then..."

The girl smiles as the young man turns to face the doctor listening to him "what is this?"

The young man grins, "Sorry for this, it will hurt. I know you did it to me a few weeks back..."

The young man takes out a sonic screwdriver from his pocket and shocks the doctor knocking him unconscious.

The girl looks down smiling "was that necessary?"

The young man shrugs "he said I could do it if I felt like it, and well, I felt like it..." The young man looks at the screwdriver and laughs "and it felt great..."

The girl laughs "we are supposed to be protecting him, how is knocking him out going to help?"

The young man smiles "because where we are going the doctor wouldn't want to return..."

The girl steps up next to the young man "if you want I will deliver him and the girl, tell me what to do sir and I-"

He cuts her off "it will be fine, he told me I have to do this, and I completely trust him..."

The girl shakes her head "you realize the last time you said that you ended up here in a coma for 4 weeks..."

He smiles "and I trusted him and look I woke up perfectly fine..."

He looks down "Lost a few pounds but I'll gain some..."

She shakes her head "and The Silence?"

He leans down making eye contact with her "the doctor is always our goal, be relentless because he must never know the truth..."

She smiles "what is the truth, sir?"

He grins looking down at the knocked out doctor "Spoilers Kovarian..."

The young man goes to turn but Koverian grips his arm "come back, okay?"

He turns around smiling "always..."