Six- Name of a Stranger

The doctor turns slowly eyeing over River Song questioning "River?"

River smiles "it took you long enough, although the last time you came here you were a bit..."

A voice from behind the doctor interrupts "older..."

River looks past the doctor eyeing over a familiar form behind him and walks up to the young man "my, look at you..."

The young man nods "Professor Song..."

She smiles placing her hand on the boy's face "your old, has it been that long?"

The young man nods "very long but for you, it's probably only been a few days..."

She shakes her head laughing, "Don't you lie..."

The young man shrugs "to be honest I don't know how time passes here..."

She smiles "too fast, so this doctor..."

The young man looks down upset "not my doctor..."

She smiles at the young man kindly "he will be, someday..."

She leans in close to the young man whispering, "When we have time I need your ear alone away from spoilers eh?"

The young man looks up smiling "of course Professor Song...."

She laughs correcting the young man "call me Melody..."

The doctor cuts in "I'm sorry to break this up, but can someone explain why we are here?"

River turns back smiling at the Doctor "spoilers, sweetie and I hate to ruin the fun but while you're here we could make use of the time. See how far we have come and compare notes..."

River turns back to the young man "and after we need to talk..."

The young man nods agreeing "of course, Professor..."

She leans towards the young man "someone is in trouble..."

He laughs out "but we all know time can be rewritten?"

The Doctor and River stop both turning towards the young man and say together "Don't you dare..."

The doctor walks off with River, they go into a house and the Doctor sits in a chair "who is he?"

River laughs out sitting in a chair across from the doctor "don't ask questions you're not prepared to hear the answer to love..."

The doctor smiles "I am more than prepared..."

She laughs, "Know him first, then only he can tell you..."

The doctor questions "and why can't you?"

River laughs, "Because it's not my spoiler to give away..."

The Doctor leans forward "what is his name?"

River smiles " he goes by Artemus, he hates his name completely I have no idea how he got his first name but it's his..."

Clara sits on a park bench eyeing the young man next to her "so you got a name?"

"Sometimes I am called The Doctor other times when I want to have fun with people or people want a name I go by Artemus Songs...."

Clara laughs "well isn't that a weird name..."

Artemus laughs turning to Clara raising his eyebrow "and a man who calls himself The Doctor and travels in a blue box through time, that isn't strange?"

They both remain quiet nodding in silence but Artemus breaks the silence "so what's your name then, Clara was it?"

She smiles affirming the young man's assumption "Clara Oswald..."

The young man turns his head sideways "so you're her then?

Clara turns eyeing the young man sitting next to her and questions "her?"

Artemus laughs clapping his hands together, "His impossible girl, you're a legend..."

Clara stands crossing her arms facing the young man "A, what?"

Artemus laughs "a legend dear the one that saves the doctor" He whispers to himself "Transalore..."

Clara questions the young man "Transa what?"

Artemus shakes his head laughing "nothing, it's best you don't remember. not something you should...."

Artemus gets up from the bench looking around "I wonder, you think it rains or snows here? Wouldn't that be something, snow?"

Clara looks up eyeing the young man draped in a long light brown coat, which covers the bright green hospital scrubs "have you not seen snow before?"

Artemus face falls "once when I was young, it was so long ago..."

Clara turns her head sideways "haven't you been to Earth?"

Artemus shakes his head "like I said a long time ago..."

Artemus puts on a smile "but not a worry I have a feeling, a good one, we are here for something, something important..."

Clara shakes her head "you don't sound sure of that?"

Artemus mumbles to himself "I was till I got a feeling..."

Clara questions "a feeling?"

Artemus shakes his head "its, its nothing I'm sure..."

Clara puts her hand on the young man's arm "You sound worried?"

Artemus brushes her hand off "it's nothing..."

River voice interrupts "Artemus..."

He turns facing the voice and smiles to himself "Melody Pond...."

She laughs, "We should talk, and there is something you need to know..."