14 - time waits for no one

"This is your fault..." Kovarian looks up eyeing the 11th doctor griping the gun at her side "you did this!"

An officer cuts in "Madame?"

She turns eyeing the officer "the teleports are locked with a question..."

She turns back to the officer "what is the question?"

The officer sighs and Kovarian yells, "What is the question?"

The officer reads off the question "who is the doctor?"

Kovarain looks down at her console "the impossible question he knew no one would ever answer..."

The eleventh doctor interrupts "but I know it..."

Kovarian shakes her head "no, you don't, the Doctor, is not you. he is the doctor now Transalore, your grave, the question of who is the doctor can never be answered because the question isn't who is the doctor? it's which doctor is it?"

She hears the officer "three life signs remain Madame..."

She nods remaining quiet "it's fixed he knew if I had control I would have stopped him, I would have done something so he picked the impossible question the question that has so many answers..."

The eleventh doctor interrupts "I remember...."

Clara questions "doctor?"

The eleventh doctor laughs "that stupid, idiotic, that boy, that boy he knew it..."

The eleventh doctor laughs again raising his voice and Clara whispers to him "doctor I don't think now is the time to laugh..."

The eleventh doctor laughs louder "of course it is! The signs were there it was all there the library, the doctor told Artemus Songs to save me in the library but not me not the 11th doctor but the eighth..."

Kovarian interrupts "what are you talking about?"

The eleventh doctor laughs "point, shoot and pray he said it himself he was told to save us but not us, but me he saves me in the library which means he also saves himself..."

Clara questions "so what then?"

The doctor laughs, "We go to the library..."

Kovarian questions "but when?"

The eleventh doctor takes out the psychic paper and holds it out to Kovarian "that date..."

She nods motioning to her men "we are going to the future, 100 years men, let's save the Doctor..."

The Doctor sighs eyeing his hands whispering to himself "the memories 100 years of new memories, Artemus Songs you clever boy...."

Clara questions "doctor?"

He shakes his head "not now I need to sort through it, I need time..."

He walks off towards the direction of the TARDIS replaying the new memories "where is it I know you will tell me, but when..."

He laughs replaying the memories "River Song, snow...."

He looks up from concentrating and hears Clara "it's been two days doctor you haven't come out..."

He holds up his hand "I just need time; more time, I know he gave me the answer but when?"

Clara walks over to the doctor "you have been locked up in here for two days doctor...."

The doctor ignores her as she continues trying to get his attention but he stops "river it was river who said it what was it she said?" He closes his eyes thinking to himself and the words come to him "he goes by Artemus, he hates his name completely I have no idea how he got his first name but it's his" The eleventh doctor stands quickly "the name of the doctor isn't my own of course he is the doctor..."