Anniversary

Y/N PoV
I opened my eyes to a soft feeling on my lips.
My boyfriend Johnny loved it to kiss me awake.
"Good Morning love"
These words in his raspy morning voice give me shivers down my spine every time I hear it.
"Good Morning" I Said back in a still sleepy voice.
I turned around and cuddled up to him so my head was now laying on his bare chest.
"What are we gonna do today" I asked him as I looked up and put a light kiss on his lips.
"Well I have to go to the studio today to record but I'm going to take you out tonight so be ready at seven" he said as he was getting out of bed and went with his clothes to the bathroom.
Currently I was figuring out what the hell I was gonna do the rest of the day when all of a sudden a hoodie landed into my face followed by a laughing John. He grinned at me as he came closer to the bed and lifted me up. " Time to get up" he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. My whole body shivered because we're in Canada and its cold. I throw on some leggings and the hoodie that was attacking me earlier and went downstairs to make breakfast.
As I was in the middle of the greatest showman my phone went of. I picked it up to see that my best friend Emily is calling.
Conv. btw you and Emily
E: Hey what are you and John up to today?
Y: You mean what I'm up to
E: what do you mean? Where is Johnny?
Today is your anniversary and he should be with you to celebrate
Y: Em calm down he went to the studio to record something and tonight we're going out I think. So calm down. But do you think you can like come over I need your help to figure out what I'm gonna wear tonight.
E: sure I'll be with you in Ten
Y: perfect. See ya
E: See ya
(End of the phone call)

Ten minutes later Emily arrived and she grabbed my arm and went straight to our closet. After an hour and throwing all of my clothes out of my closet she turned around and looked at me with excitement.
"We're going shopping" she yelled through the whole house.
* at the mall*
As she dragged me through nearly 7 stores and let me try on an entirety of clothes we finally found the perfekt dress.
It was a black dress with cut outs and black lace in the back.
We  bought it and headed back to mine and Johnny's shared apartment. It was already 5 o'clock so I slowly started to get ready.

As Emily was done with my hair and make up it was 6:40 so we decided to take a few pictures for instagram

431 likes      243 comments
@yourusername
"Date night🥳🥳"

@johnnylover omg sooooo pretty
@laurenorlando yes sis Rockin it
@johnnyorlando can't wait love

It was finally seven and I heard the front door open. Johnny came into the bedroom in a suit and with a bouquet of red and white roses. My favorite flowers. As he saw me, his yaw dropped. " Wow Y/N you look, Wow"
Johnny said as he came to me and put a nice and passionate kiss on my lips while Emily took the flowers out of my hand and headed downstairs.
"Ready to go" He asked me while embracing his hand into mine. "Wait I also have a surprise for you" I said as I went to my nightstand and took out a book wrapped in wrapping paper. He opened it and his eyes became bigger. "Wow Y/N y- you didn't have to"he rambled as he was overwhelmed.
I bought him a bracelet with the initials of the day we started dating and with a little heart right next to it.

I showed him my  wrist

I showed him my  wrist. I had the exact same bracelet as him. " Now everyone knows that we belong together" I told him as a smile formed over his whole face. " I love it and I love you" John said as he kissed me.

We had a great night. We laughed, we had great food but most importantly we got to spend time together.

As we came home and I  opened the door my  heart started beating faster.
There were Rose Pedells everywhere. I followed them to the Living room where candles were set in a heart shape and a banner was hanging with the words " will you marry me?" My eyes began to water and tears streamed down my face as I saw Johnny kneeling in front of me with a beautiful diamond ring.
"Y/N you are the love of my life. You are the person I want to get old with. You are the person I want children with. You are the person I love unconditionally. So now I kneel here, in front of you and ask you, will you make me the happiest man on planet earth and marry me?"
My tears streamed even more now as my head already hurt from how hard I was nodding at him. " Yes, a thousand times yes!" I barely let out those words from how hard I was sobbing.
He got up, let out a little chuckle and kissed me, placed the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

Best Anniversary Ever !