Worlds collide

Storyteller's POV

It's thursday afternoon and the two best friends Johnny and Mary go to the city of Toronto, Canada for their weekly lunchdate. On the way back from the small cafe they spot a poster for a soccer match of their favourite team. Plus you can meet a famous TV star at the match, namely Daniel Radcliff who is mostly known for his Role as Harry Potter in the samesounding movies. And well since Daniel is one of Marys favourite actors, they decide to buy some tickets and go to the match.

* fast forward to Saturday*

It's Saturday, the day of the match and Johnny and Mary decide to meet up at the venue. Since John is very overpunctual he is there early as always and is already waiting in the quue for Mary to arrive with her bike.

Mary's POV

I'm on my way to the venue and I can already tell that Johnny is waiting for me. So I decide to hurry up a bit and fasten my speed. Almost at the venue I nearly bump into a moving car. The passanger door opens and I almost crash together with a man getting out of the car. But I am still able to stop before anything bad could happen. I fell to the side and hurt my foot. The man who got out the car previously helpedme up and asked me if I was ok. I said yes and told him that I was meeting up with my friend Johnny and that he is already waiting for me, but he insisted to bring me to him so he could make sure that I really was ok.
Something about this man seems so familiar to me, but I can't make my mind up on where I could of seen him before.
I got thrown out of my thoughts as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I soon came to realization that it was Johnny who was already really worried about me.

After waiting in the quue for quite a while it was finally time to meet Daniel.

Storyteller's POV

It's finally Johnny and Marys turn to get into the venue and they got some pretty closes spots to to Daniel Radcliff. As he was signing some autographs it finally hit Marry. The man who she almost crushed into and who helped her up and brought her to Johnny was aferall Danile Radcliff. Her favourite movie actor helped her and she didn't even recognize him.
Emberresment comes up in Mary and it doesn't seem to get any less since he now spotted her in the crowd and winked at her.

It's an interesting way to meet your favourite star for the first time, isn't it?

A/N
This is a story I wrote for my English Class based on a picture story I got so I know that it's bad. Better stuff coming soon