Deep down

Johnny's POV
It's time again. I have to clean this mess called my room again. Well let's get started.
* time skip to his nightstand*
Oh god I'm almost done. Just my nightstand. I didn't clean that up in ages. I'm kinda scared of what I'm gonna find in there. I open up my first drawer and there was nothing really weird in there. Just a lot of dust, some random things like batteries and all that kind of good stuff and oh a 5 dollar bill. Next to the 2nd drawer. Same there, a lot of dust and random stuff so next to the 3rd and lasts one. I open the drawer and saw nothing but a box. What? It's somehow familiar but I can't remember what's in it. As I took it out and opened it everything hit me again. Memories from a couple of years came back into my head.
* flashback from 10 years ago *
" Hayley, Hayley wait up" I screamed.  She turned around and looked at me. Ready to go to our first day of school. " Come kn Johnny we're gonna be late at our first day" she said running towards the gate. She was so exited to start with school. And it was so cute. She was so cute.
We we're inseparable. A dream team. Best friends. We did everything together. We laughed together and cried together.
Until one day me and my family moved. Away from her. Away from my friends. Away from everything that made me happy. It's hard for a 7 year old to leave everything and everyone behind. We tried to see each other as often as we could but it was just not the same and somehow we lost the contact over the years.
* end of flashback *
I sit on my bedroom floor with a tear falling from my eye down my face. God I miss her.
I looked at the other photos in the box. One sticked out to me the most.
* 2nd flashback *
"Hi. I'm Johnny and who are you?" I asked this girl in the park.
" I'm Hayley. Nice to meet you. Do you want to play with me?" She asked.
" Sure" I said
* end of flashback *
The first time we met. The start of everything. The start of my journey with her. The start of unforgettable, magical memories like the one time we went to the beach. That day was amazing. We had so much fun together.
But most importantly she was the reason I started with music. We used to always sing stupid songs that we made up and that one time she helped me write my first song about people who pumped gasoline. We thought that was a serious problem. She made me realize that this is what I want to do. She helped me become who I am today. Who knows where I would be without her today.

I gathered the pictures back in the box and took my phone out. I went on instagram and searched her name. I found her instagram and followed her. God she still looks as in the pictures. Okay here goes nothing.

Hi Hayley. I don't know if you remember me. I'm Johnny Orlando. We used go be best friends a couple years ago. I just found our old Pictures and wondered if you want to meet up some day. Let me know.

A/N
That's the end. Let me know if you want a second part to this where they meet up.
Stay save everyone.
~Anna