Airport

Disclaimer
This story contains strong language

Johnny POV
I'm currently on a plane ride. I'm flying to Germany to meet up with my beautiful girlfriend y/n. I haven't seen her in months since the mixture of a long distance relationship and school doesn't work out that well.
I'm landing right now and I get more and more exited to see her. I can't wait to embrace her in a hug and to feel her soft lips on mine again. The plane landed and I can't weit to finally see her in person again. Of course we FaceTimed nearly all day but it's not the same.
I stepped out of the plane and tried to find the girl I can proudly call mine but oh well it's way to crowded for that. In hope to find her I went to the baggage carousel to take my luggage. To my surprise I saw two familiar faces sitting on the carousel and doing a handshake. These two belong to my girlfriend. They're two of her best friends. "she can't be far" I thought to myself. Looking around in hope to find her, I saw her standing with another friend of hers a few meters away. I walked up to them and hugged my girl from behind. " I missed you" I mumbled into her neck. " I missed you more" she said turning around and pecking my lips.
"Ew you two are disgusting" her best friend said to us with a disgusted look on her face. I know that she has a crush on me now for a very long time. But I just don't feel the same about her. I try to shrug it off by she always comes in our way. She's just so jealous and doesn't allow her best friend the happiness she deserves. I honestly don't know why she's still friends with her. She's always mean to her and she cried thousands of times because of the hurtful words she yelled at her or even the physical eviction she did to her. She hit her and kicked her. I get so mad when I see the bruises on her body and I wanna do something against it but she just doesn't let me.
I snapped out of my thoughts as I hear a loud scream. I looked over to my girlfriend and saw her getting hit in the face. She fell to the ground and started to hysterically cry. I ran up to her and helped her up I embraced her in a quick hug and turned to Hope. Her "best friend". " Why the f**k did you do that" I yelled into her face. She backed up and flinched. "So now you're scared. But you aren't scared to hit your "best friend". And the worst part what did she do to you? Huh! Nothing! That's right she did nothing to you and you just abuse her for what? Because your jealous! Your just jealous of her because she got what you wanted. I don't even understand why she's friends with you. She's so smart, genuine, funny, absolutely stunning and just all around perfect and you just make her feel like trash. She doesn't deserve that and you know that!" I let out all of my anger I held in for the longest time. And I didn't even care how many people where staring at me right now. I turned back to my girlfriend who was still sobbing like crazy and now holding her cheek. I took her hand away and saw a new bruise on her face. I placed a gentle kiss on it and hugged her as tight as I could. Without hurting her obviously. I tried to comfort her by whispering sweet things in her ear and give her millions of forehead kisses.
I looked over to my right and saw her two other friends coming around on the carousel. They saw what's going on and stepped down and came over to her. Annie one of the two came up to us and joined the hug while Maddie the other friend of her stepped forward to Hope and started another fight. " Why did you do that?" She asked her raising her voice a little. " What do you want? You two better shut up and let the adults talk! OKAY!" Hope said pointing over to Annie.
"ENOUGH" Y/N screamed out of nowhere. " I have enough of this and I have enough of you! I'm sick of you always tearing me down and bullying me! I can't change it that he chose me over you. So learn to deal with it! If you're not happy for me I honestly don't even know why tf you're still friend with me. Because I don't want a "friend" like you. Do you even know how many tears I wasted about you? Too many. Do you know how many bruises I let you give me? Too many. And do you know why I let all of that happen? Because I thought that you were gonna change. But guess what I'm done with this and I'm done with you and your bullshit"
Y/N said now standing on front of Hope. She turned around and grabbed Maddie's, Annie's and my arm and we went to the exit.