Let go

Hope's POV

I'm sick again. My chest is aching and I have to throw up all morning. That means I have to go back to the Hospital. Great. I walk in mine and Johhny's shared bedroom and try to break the news to him. He's gonna be devistated. John is probably the most protective person about me. " John I think we have to go to teh Hospital now." I said and you could see tears froming in his eyes. He's always scared about me going to the Hospital. Because it could be that I won't come out alive. I have a disease that lower the percentage of my heart functions.
We're currently sitting in the car on our way to the hospital. We're both scared because I never felt that bad in my live. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. He's scared about my live and I'm scared to loose him.
We got brought to my room and they run sum tests with me.
After an hour the doctor came back with the results. " Well I have good and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?" the doctor said to us.  " The bad news first please" I said squeezing Johnny's hand tighter.
" Well you're in a state of your disease where we can't see a chance for you to get any better." My hearts breaking. These words hit hard and I start to cry. " An- and what's the good news" Johnny said sobbing a little bit. " You're live chances are still up to 5-6 weeks which is more than most people in your state" he said giving us a warm-hearted smile. " I'm really sorry that I have to give you these news and I really do wish that we could do something to help you" he said leaving the room to give us some space to process. Wow. My life's gonna end in 5 weeks. All the hope I had over these couple years was for nothing. Al the promises I gave to Johnny that I will be okay and that he will never loose me, are lies. Because he's gonna loose me in a little amount of time. " I love you" I whispered into Johnnys ear and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Johnny's POV
It's been now 4 weeks that had passed since we got the news. Hope had to stay in the hospital and you could see her getting worse and worse every day. I stayed with her every day. I need to spend every second with her as long as I can. I think it's gonna be time in a couple of days. I went downstairs to get her some soup since she didn't ate in days. She's just too weak fro that. I came back into her room and saw her hanging over the toilet throwing up everything she has left. Which was not much. She became skinnier every day and now she's just bones and skin. I put down the soup and went to the bathroom to comfort her. We went back to her bed and I had to help her eat. Though she didn't eat much she tried to at least.
" You're beautiful" I said to her as I kissed her forehead. " No I'm not I'm ugly I'm just a mixture of skin and bones" Hope said looking down. " I don't care you're beautiful on the inside and at the outside" I said " Well your wrong I'm sick on the inside and on the outside" she said as a single tear streamed down her face.
" You know I've been thinking lately and we both know that my time is coming and I just want you to know that when I'm gone I want you to move on. I want you to live your life and create happy moments with another person. I just want you to be happy. And I also want you to know that I will always watch over you no matter what you do or where you are." She said barely audible with tears running down her face. " No don't say that I know that you can still fight this. You- you just need to stay strong a bit longer" I said now full on sobbing. I think her time has come.
" John I love you. Please never forget me." She said as her eyes slowly start to close.
" I love you too Hope so fucking much. I don't want to let you go but I have to. And I just want you to know that it's okay. If you can't fight anymore then I let you go. You were so strong through these past years and I'm so freaking grateful that I could meet you and that I can call you mine. I will never forget you and love you forever. We will be together someday. I promise you" And with that Hope closed her eyes.

Hopes POV
I'm gone. I'm really gone. I'm standing in the hospital room and see Johnny, the boy I love more than everything balling his eyes out next to my lifeless body. I start to cry. I look to my right and see a bright light shining my way.
We will be together someday. Till that I'm gonna watch over him.