Pranks

??? POV
Here is something you have to know to understand the story:
So Lilly, Hayden, Johnny, and Anna and a few of her friends live in the villa together. They have a YouToube Chanel. Lilly and Anna's is called "Lianna" and Johnny and Hayden's is called "Johayden" ( obviously). They love to pull pranks on each other and have a series on their Channels where they pull pranks and let their community decide witch team did it better. # Lianna or # Johayden.
And they are not holding back with their pranks.

Now to the actual story 😊
Anna's POV
" Hey guys what's up and welcome back to our Channel! I'm Anna and that's Lilly and together we are Lianna! So if you're wondering why we're whispering, it's 1:00 am right now and we're about to pull another prank on our boyfriends. We're about to take a few things of them that are important such as their phones, Hayden's watch, Johnny's rings and three of our four car keys and put them in the refrigerator and freeze them. Of course we're gonna be careful and make sure that their not gonna break. But the boys actually have to go to school tomorrow so their gonna wake up and have to somehow try and melt the ice to get it their stuff. I think it's gonna be hilarious. So we see each other again when we're in the kitchen to freeze the stuff." I shut the camera off and we slowly parted to walk to our rooms. I snuck up to my boyfriend's night stand and took his phone and his rings. That's gonna be one of the best pranks we ever did. Lilly came back with Hayden's stuff and we went downstairs. I took the car keys and decided to leave the one for the VW there. We went to the kitchen and I got four boxes out of the pantry. Yes, I've decided to make different layers of ice so that's gonna be even funnier. We carefully packed everything in the first box and closed it to put that in the next and bigger box. We filled water into that and went so on. At the end they had to fight with three layers of ice.
We putted everything in the refrigerator and went back to bed.
* morning*
I woke up to an empty space next to me and a running shower. I walked downstairs to set up the cameras to film their reactions. This is gonna be priceless. " Babe!" I heard my boyfriend coming down in his pants without a shirt and wet hair. " Yeah what's up" I asked in hope he was searching for one of the things we hide. " Uhm did you see my rings I can't find them" he said going in for a hug. Right after he said that his alarm went of on his phone. Dang it I forgot to turn it off. There it was, his phone ringing in our refrigerator under three layers of ice. " Well I'm glad that U asked because" i said going over to the refrigerator and pull out the boxes. " Because there in here" I gave him a smile to hide my laughter. Hayden came into the room " What are you guys up to? And why are these boxes ringing?" " Well our girlfriend's here decided to put our stuff in these boxes and freeze them." Johnny said giving me a death stare. " Nah your joking. But seriously did you see my watch. I can't find it." " Are you dumb? I'm not joking they put our phones in there and probably also your watch and my rings" Johnny said annoyed. " Well and also all the car keys so if you don't want to be late at school I would start and get this ice melt" I said and started to run. Johnny was chasing me, catches me and threw me in the pool. Meanwhile Hayden was standing in front of the boxes and tried to figure out how to melt this deam ice. I crawled out of the pool and went over to Johnny, who was standing next to Hayden trying to stab the ice away from the boxes. Lilly came down and went over to us. " Oh so you found the boxes. Why are they ringing? But seriously you're a little slow you should start to get faster before your late for school." Hayden looked up and gave her a death glare. " Run" was all he said as he started to chase her. They went all over the house as in the meanwhile I was all over Johnny and gave him a soaking wet hug. Well he deserves it. I was hugging Johnny as I saw Hayden in full speed running towards the pool. Oh this is about to be great. He tried to stop but he fell into the pool. Lilly and me where standing in the kitchen laughing our asses of while Johnny was still trying to figure out how to melt this ice. He came out of the pool and that's when they where in a rush to go to school. They went over to the drawer and searched for the car keys. " Where are the- oh no you did not!" Johnny said as he looked over to the boxes. " Ups" was all I said as I started to run again. I threw the spare key down to Lilly but they catchend it very quickly. They grabbed their bags and went out of the door.
Lilly and I started to clean our mess up but soon after the two soaking wet boys came back in. " Wait why are you still here?" Lilly asked them. " Well my two lovely girls. YOU GAVE US THE KEY OF THE CAR WITHOUT ANY FOUL IN IT" Johnny screams practically in our faces. " Well than walk to school" I said and they left again. We finished cleaning the hallway and I walked back into the kitchen to the boxes. " What are we supposed to do with this now?" Lilly asked coming beside me. " I have an idea" I said. Oh boy this is going to be great.
* boys are coming home*
Johnny and Hayden are coming home and let me tell you there still wet from this morning. And well there not having it either. They ignored us and went to the kitchen. Hayden slammed an envelope on the counter as we all gathered around it. " What is that" Lilly asked him and went trough his still wet hair.
"Well because of your actions this morning I got suspended for a few days and detention" he said in a mad voice.
" Because you were late? John did you got suspended too?" I asked him. " No they took it easy on me. They just asked me what happened because I was soaking" John said looking down his body. " Nah I got suspended because I was a danger for other students." he said. " How is that possible?" Lilly asked.
" Well I left a water line wherever I walked so yeah" he said.
" Sorry not sorry" Lilly said and we all laughed our asses off. Hayden got up and chased Lilly again. Wow that's the third time today.
" Well but where did you put our phones and stuff?" Johnny asked me, still smiling at Hayden's actions.
" Well" I said and you could hear a phone in the refrigerator getting a message.
" Oh no you did not seriously put it back there again!" He said opening the door to reveal the boxes.
" Upsi"
" Oh your dead" John said and threw both of us back in the pool and we were soon joined by Hayden and Lilly.
What a fun day. Wasn't it?