Period

Elle's POV
I'm currently lying in Johnnys bed watching a YouTube video as I felt a pain in my lower stomachs. Not again. I'm starting my period and I can already feel the first cramp coming up. I whined in pain and to my luck John is coming out of the shower. He saw me laying on his bed in pain and immediately knew what was up. He threw some clothes on and grabbed his car keys and left the room. Why though it's 12 am and I'm literally dying from the pain and he decides to leave me? Oh I'm gonna have to talk to him about that again. " Where are you going" I whined before he could close the door. " I'm going to the store. You obviously need pads and I'm buying you your favorite candy. Oh wait here take the hoodie and change." He did. coming back in and hand me my favorite hoodie of his. " I'll be back in a bit princess" he said and gave me a quick kiss before he left.
Half an hour passed by and with that three new cramps. Ugh I hate that why do I have to be in such a pain and others feel nothing. I hate such people.
The front door opened and I nearly got a heart attack from that. John came back in the room with a bag full of sweets, pads, some movies and a pack of pain killers.
" I love you" I said standing up to give John a hug but oh well that was a HUGE mistake. I got another cramp and i collapsed in his armes. He lifted me up and we got back in bed together. He started to play on of the movies and gave me one of the pain killers. We cuddled and he pulled me closer so I could lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. We cuddled all night and every time I got a new cramp he started to slowly trace soft circles on my belly with his hands.
After we watched the movies he brought we watched the third season of Stranger Things again and we fell asleep.