Piece of my heart

Johnny's POV
Incoming call from "Babe"
Great. I don't wanna do this. I love her too much for this. Maybe I should do this another time. " Hi John. Is everything alright? You seem to be distracted by something" my girlfriend Jenna said. " Uhm yeah sorry for that. It's just I don't think I can do this any longer." " What do you mean?" She asked me but I could tell that she knew what was coming her way. " I think we need to break up" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.
We have a long distance relationship since I live in Canada and she in Poland. We met at my concert and I fell in love with her the second I first saw her. Well I never believed in love at first sight until I saw Jenna.
" Johnny" a nearly audible voice said breaking me out of my thoughts. " We don't have to do this. We can work it out somehow. Please I love you too much to let you go." She said full on sobbing over the phone.
" I know and I love you even more but it just makes me crazy to not be able to touch  you and hug you when I need you the most. It makes me crazy to not be able to kiss you and to just admire your beauty through this small screen." I said now full on crying. Why can't she just live near me and not thousands of miles away. We should be parted by a few houses and not a whole oceans and a few countries. The only times I'm able to see her is when I'm on tour in Poland or when either of us are on vacation. And when that happens, none of us really have time for each other.
" Jenna I want you to know one thing. We may be braking up, but you always will have a pice of my heart. We will see us soon again."
I said. Before she could response I hung up on her. I just couldn't do this. It hurts me too much to see her like that. Hurt. And the worst part is that it's my fault. Here I sit, on my bed in my room all alone. Crying over  the girl I love more than everything. But I had to let her go.

Jenna's POV
I can't believe it. He really broke up with me. The boy I love more than everything just broke up with me. Why do I have to live here and not in Canada?
" Jenna I want you to know one thing. We may be breaking up, but you will always have a pice of my heart. We will see us soon again" and before I could answer to his statement he hung up on me. I tried to call him back. It happened before that he hung up on me on accident. Declined. I tried it again. Declined. Wow first he broke up with me and broke my heart and he won't even let me say anything?
I sit here on my bed crying my eyes out. If I just had told him the surprise I had planned.
* one month later*
I still not moved on from him. And I probably never will. I'm sitting in my new room. Well apparently you change your appearance after you broke up with someone but I was a little bit different. We moved.
Today is my firsts at of school in my new hometown. I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Until I saw someone. My ex boyfriend. Or the love of my life. " Jenna?" He asked in disbelieve. " Hi John" I said on the verge of crying. I ran up to him and hugged him. I just had to. Even if he's my ex I still need his hugs. His touch. The smell of his cologne in my nose.
" I missed you so fricking much" he whispered in my ear and plastered a kiss on my forehead. " I missed you more" I said looking up to him. " Nah I think that's impossible. But I thought you had school what are you doing here in Canada?" He asked me. Wow he didn't got it yet? " John I'm going to school here now" I said with hope that he's gonna catch the hint. " Why it's just gonna be for a few weeks max." he said. " Johnny you don't get it do you?" I said
" No?"
" I moved here with my family" I said in excitement.
" No way! Your joking" he said lifting me up in another hug.
* after school*
" I still can't believe that you moved here. But where did you move?" He asked as I stopped next to his house.
" Well hi neighbor I guess" I said smiling.
" Nah"
" Jup. But wait does this mean we can I don't know, try it again with us? I still love you"
" of course as I said I still love you, and you always have a pice of my heart. Plus after our actions at the school today, they already think that we're dating" he said chuckling.