Hypnotized

Last part of the cheating story
Kaylyn's POV

It was Aaliyah. My best friend. How could they. I trusted them with my whole life and they just choose to cheat behind my back. And the worst part is she has a boyfriend herself. " Kay I can explain. It's not what it looks like" Aaliyah said.
" Stop fu**ing lying. How could you do this to me. We're best friends since we were kids. I thought you were one of my loyal friends"
Memories came back up in me. It was always the same with my previous boyfriends. They always cheated on me. With my so thought best friends. I could of guessed that something like that would happen. I mean why should it be different with Johnny? He lasted though longer than the others.
" Ok I came back to listen to what you have to say. You each get five minutes to explain to me why you would betray me like that. John you start" I said trying my best to get the words out of my mouth. At this point I was choking on my own tears.
I looked at him in hope he had a good explanation because he's gonna need it. " Honestly I can't give you an explanation you deserve to hear. I don't remember anything after I left the bar. I just remember how I woke up today and you were gone. But let me tell you I regret every single bit of this. I love you so much and you know that I would never do anything to purposely hurt you." He was a crying mess at this point. Al least I now know that he is genuine with what he said.
" Ok Aaliyah your turn" I managed to get out.
" Well first of all let me tell you I don't feel sorry for what I did." Did I just heard that right? Did she really just said that she's not sorry that she slept with my boyfriend. " What?" Was all I could get out.
" You heard me right. And you wanna know why I did it? Because you once again took away the boy I have a crush on. I tried my best to get over him, but it just simply doesn't work. I wanted to have one good moment with him. So I drugged him. It was honestly so simple to put you something in your drink. You should really watch out more John, somebody could harm you" Aaliyah said. Wow that girl is psychopathic. What is wrong with her? " Why are you such a bitch?"
" Why do you always have to steal my man" She shouted.
" Your man? Since when is Johnny your man? He never was and never will be. And guess what I'm sick and tired of your games. I was your friend for the longest time. Now go grab your stuff and get out of my fricking apartment I Never wanna see you again in my life." and with that I shoved her out of the front door.

I turned around to be greeted by a paralized Johnny.
" So..." he said slowly defrosting from the shock he just experienced. I never went of like that on anyone.
" So what?" I asked him while slowly approching him.
" So will you also scream at me for cheating on you even while i was drugged by your psychopathic ex bestfriend and kick me out of the apartment and break up with me?"
" Are you kidding me? Of course not. The last thing I want to do is loosing you. She has done that before multiple times and I honestly don't know why I was still friends with her after all of that but I'm glad that she is gone now. And no I won't be braking up with you because you are way to important to me. But you're gonna sleep on the couch tonight though." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

And with that we have ended a toxic friendship and safed my relationship.