First date

Melody's POV

Today is mine and Johnnys first date. But we decided to not tell anyone with who we're going. So I just told my three best friends Lilly, Kate and Marie that I'm going on a date. But little did I know that they planned on something crazy.

Johnny's POV
Today is mine and Melody's first date and I'm currently with Hayden, Caden and Asher. " Guys I need your help" I said sitting on the couch next to Hayden. " What's up dude" Hayden said taking a sip of his drink. " So basically I'm going on a date with this girl tonight and I don't know what to do. Do Have you any advice?" I asked them. " Uhh Johnny boy gotta date. Who is she?" Asher asked. " Is she hot?" Hayden asked. " Ow! What was that for" Hayden whined as I punched him in the arm. " No but seriously do you have any advice?" I asked them. " Yeah I could give you some but only if we get her name." Asher said. " Nah bro I think I'm good then" I said standing up and leaving them to get ready for the date.

Hayden's POV
That's suspicious. He normally tells us everything but why don't he just tell us her name. I got a plan. " Hey guys I have a plan" I tell them and I got up. " Okay I'm scared. Your plans work never well" Caden said. " Oh shut up this plan will work. Trust me. It may be a bit extra but we all want to know who she is or am I wrong?" I said. " So okay here is my plan."

Lilly's POV

Kate, Marie and I are currently on the plane on our way to LA. We're gonna spy on Mel and her date. Because she won't tell us who her date is so we decided to spy on her. She gladly left her Location on Snapchat on, so we knew where they went. So I'm going to tell you our plan. Kate is gonna sit behind a hedgerow, Marie is going to dress as a waitress and stand behind the counter. Hopefully nobody catches her, and I'm gonna hide in a bush wearing a camouflage suit with leaves on it. Kate has binoculars with her and we all have walkei-talkies. We're on our way to our hotel for our stay and start to get ready for our plan.

Hayden's POV

So our plan is that we spy on Johnny and his date. Since he won't tell us who she is, we decided to make things ourselves and see who she is. I'm hiding in the bushes with a camouflage suit on while Caden hide in the hedgerow and Asher is gonna sit at the counter and pretend to order something. We're on our way to the diner where they went. Luckily Johnny left his Snaplocation on so it was easy for us to find them. Amateur.

Meldoy's POV

We're at the diner. It's a diner in the woods, where you have hedgrows, trees and bushes next to your table. We got seated and and got handed the menue. We're having a great time with talking, laughing and just get to know each other. After a while I heard something in the bushes. I shrugged it of because I thought that it was an animal but little did we know what was coming our way. We contineud having a good time, until I heard a very familliar voice scraming.

Hayden's POV

We're set in our positions. Everything goes perfectly. Until I heard a scream. Oh shit hopefully we don't get cought. The scream Comes from Ashers direction. Hopefully he's okay. " Asher. Are you good?" I asked him triugh he walkie-talkie o not get caught. Out of nowhere, there came a head out of the bush right next to me screaming " Marie, halt die klappe du ruinierst den ganzen Plan." ( Marie shut up, you're ruining the whole plan)What the frick was that? First of all why is there someone in the bush next to me in the same suit and second what the frick was she screaming? Like what language was that? I stayed in my position and just heard from Cadens position " Könnt ihr mal eure Klappen halten ihr lasst und auffliegen."( Can you two shut up,we're gonna get caught)

Next thing I can see is that Johnnys date, by the way we still don't know her name, is getting up and walks over to the bush. Oh no please don't tell me she saw us. Johnny's gonna freak out. She walked next to me and got the girl out of teh bush. " Lilly sind hier noch mehr von euch?"( Lilly are there more people) " Ne nicht das ich wüsste." ( No not that I know)

" Okay what is going on here?" Johnny asked standing up. " Well I'm really sorry for that Johnny. These are my friends and as it seems they decided to spy on us." His date explained. Wow someone really need to tell us her name. I heard foot stepps approaching us. Oh please no. I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face above me. Wow she does not look bad. " Uhm Hi?" she said as I pucked my head through the bushes. " Hi John. Didn't knew you were here. What a coincidence. Uhmmm, wow is that your date? She is really hot." I said. Shit we got caught.

Johnny's POV

Okay I'm shocked. It's already bizzar that her friends are spying on us. But I'm even more shocked, that my friends are spying on me. I looked around in hope that it's just Hayden but to my luck Caden and Asher were coming over to us. " You too?" I asked them in disbelive. " Sorry" they said in usion.

" Well I guess our friends had the same Idea?" Mel said. Yeah she gave me her premission to call her that. " By the way that's my date Melody. Mel these are my friends Hayden, Caden and Asher." I introduced them. " Well it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Melody but you can call me Mel and that are my friends Lilly, Kate and Marie."

" Wait weren't you next to me in the bush?" Hayden asked Lilly.

Hayden's POV

So Lilly was the girl next to me and she was the one who tried to get into the spot I was into.

" Bro why is your suit all ripped up in the back?" Johnny asked me and I looked over to Lilly. " I don't know" I said knowing that we are both already embarrased enough.

" Well since we are all here already. Why don't we just get to know each other a little better? I mean maybe you could explaine how you came up with this.?" Mel said.

" Yeah why not" The girls said in usion.

We spend the rest of the night sitting there and getting to know each other. And well let me just tell you, Lilly is kinda cute.