Good Vibes

Dee pov

I woke to see Roddy cuddled up on me. We were spooning and he had his right hand under my shirt grabbing my right titty. I would've stayed until he woke up but I had to pee. I tried my best to get out of his grasp but he started to groan and held me tighter squeezing my titty in the process.

"Where you tryna go" he said flipping me over so that I was now laying on my back and he placed himself in between my legs and layed his head on my titties using them as a pillow.

"Roddy I have to pee" I told him tryna lift  his heavy ass head off me.

"I don't care you can hold it" he said placing his hands under my body so that I couldn't move.

"Rodddyyyy" I whined

"Let me sleep" he groaned

"I'ma come back" I said and he smacked his teeth and rolled over freeing me. I finally freed my bladder and decided to brush my teeth too and as I was washing my face I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Come on you taking too long shorty" he said picking me up and he placed me on his bed and layed on me.

"Can you at least hand me my phone" I said and he reached on the dresser and handed it to me. As I scrolled through social media he eventually went back to sleep and everything was cool until my stomach started growling cause I was hungry. It was now 12 and I didn't eat anything all morning. I tried to get out his grasp and he slowly opened his eyes and just stared at me with beautiful eyes.

"I'm hungry" I said and he he smacked his teeth and just got up and went in the bathroom making me feel bad for waking him up but I just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen and I took anything out I could cook with and made breakfast with it and I ended up making eggs, grits and turkey bacon. Once I was done fixing the plate I sat it down on the counter and sat on the stool and put his plate next to me. He eventually came out the room with nothing but his boxers on and his face was a little wet indicating that he washed his face. It made me feel some type of way cause he didn't even acknowledge me he just went straight to the food and ate it all up. I'ma just assume he not a morning person.

Once we were both done I grabbed his plate and I washed the dishes and he went back in the room and came back out fully dressed in all black and he sat on the couch next to me while I scrolled through my phone. If he wasn't going to speak to me I wasn't going to speak to him either.

"Give it back" I said referring to my phone that he snatched out my hand.

"Go get ready" he said ignoring what I just said.

"I need my phone to listen to music" I told him truthfully cause I couldn't do anything without listening to music.

"If it ain't my music I don't wanna hear it" he said and I nodded. One thing Roddy knew how to do very well was freestyle and create music. It amazes me how smoothly the words come out of his mouth it was truly a gift cause everybody can't do that.

"You right so play 'baby boy'" I said referring to his unreleased song he said he's waiting till the end of the year to release it cause he want it to be in a mixtape.

"Alright bet now go get ready and don't be doing no extra shit" he said slapping my ass as I got up and a few moments later I heard him play his song and I started to get ready. I looked in my forever 21 bag and looked over what I bought tryna pick an outfit. Although it was the month of November it was still warm outside but I checked the weather to double check and it was going to be in the 70's throughout the day so I decided to wear this cute black one-piece I bought.