It be like that

Chris pov

It was late as fuck and me and Roddy was up playing the game. The girls was in the room sleep or some shit cause they couldn't hang. I was high as fuck and horny so I decided to go in the guest room where me and Nomi was gonna sleep at.

I walked in and is was pitch black but I saw her figure sleeping on her stomach with one of her legs up and as I removed the covers I saw that she had on a long tshirt and some loose boy shorts so I had easy access.

I layed on top of her lifting her shirt up as I massaged her breasts that seemed bigger than usual. She shifted a little and I wrapped my arm around her body as I placed my hand in her shorts and started to rub circles around her clit causing her to arch her back as I sucked on her neck leaving a hickey.

"Mmm" she moaned as I slid her shorts down and  I grabbed her ass which seemed bigger than usual and started to eat her pussy from the back. Her moans were muffled but I could have sworn I heard her say Roddy's name.

"What you say" I said getting up and she flipped around

"Chris?" She said shocked and my eyes widened

"Oh shit Dee why the fuck you in here?" I asked confused

"I was- we was- Nomi was here we were talking and I guess we fell asleep" she said struggling to put her shorts back on and pulling her shirt back down.

"I thought you was Nomi" I told her truthfully

"I gotta leave" she said opening the door fast as fuck and there stood Nomi sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Oh shit you scared me" Dee said holding her chest

"What's wrong?" Nomi said turning on the light

"Yo what the fuck is this why the fuck are you in here with Chris and is that a hickey on your fucking neck?" She questioned

"It's my fault the room was dark I didn't know Dee was in here and so I came in here and started sucking on her neck and she started to moan Roddy name and that's when I realized it was Dee and not you" I said telling her the half truth and Dee looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" Roddy questioned walking in the room. Dee was about to say something but Nomi cut her off

"Chris gave Dee a hickey thinking it was me" she said and Roddy scrunched up his face and looked at Dee's neck before looking at me and so I got up knowing that Roddy was prolly bout to swing on me or some shit but he didn't.

"So what the fuck happened? Explain that shit to me before I spazz the fuck out" Roddy said calmly which meant that he was mad as fuck. The last time he was this calm in a situation where your not supposed to be he almost killed somebody.

"I was sleeping" Dee said before Roddy cut her off

"You were sleeping" Roddy repeated

"And Chris"

"And Chris what?" He said staring at me

"He thought I was Nomi which is reasonable cause I was sleeping in the guest room because me and Nomi was talking and ended up falling asleep so he was on me and he was sucking on my neck and I moaned your name cause I thought it was you and that's when he realized that it was me and it was not Nomi and I was on my way out the door to tell you what happened but Nomi was at the door." She said quick as fuck staring at him and he ain't say nothing he just grabbed her taking her to his room I guess. A few moments later I heard  the shower running so I guess he made her shower too.

"That's crazy we've been together for how long and you still don't know how my body feel like? Like you should have known it wasn't me from the moment you touched her." Nomi said and I sighed

"Well to be honest I - you know what never mind cause I dead ass don't want to argue" I said and before she could answer Dee moans filled up the whole apartment.

"Ohhh fuccckkk Rodddyyy" Dee moaned and I just laughed

"Fuck is you laughing for?" Nomi bucked

"Yo tighten the fuck up. You want some dick too? All you gotta do is ask" I said and she rolled her eyes and got in the bed

"Why is the bed wet?" She said and I shrugged. It was from Dee her pussy was so wet but I wasn't gonna tell Nomi that

"Shit I don't know but what I do know is that I want some pussy" I told her

"Well too bad cause you ain't getting none" she said and I got on top of her so that she could feel how hard my dick was.

"It can be a quickie"

"No"

"I just need 3 strokes"

"No"

"Just the tip"

"Nooo I said no so go get a bottle of lotion" she said and I groaned.

"Where you going?" She said

"Don't worry about all that" I said grabbing my phone and I called one of my ex hoes that live in this apartment complex.

"I'm on my way to you so make sure the door open and your clothes off" I said and hung up the phone before she could reply.

"Hey daddy" she said as I walked in and I smirked seeing that she was naked

I sat down and she wasted no time. She started to unbuckle my pants and whipped my dick out and I chuckled a lil bit cause it smacked her face. I lit an already rolled blunt and started to smoke as she sucked my dick.

"Stop teasing me" I said holding her head and made her deep throat as she gagged. Once I busted a nut she had the nerve to try to kiss me but I moved my head so that she kissed my cheek. I don't kiss hoes.

I grabbed the condom I had in my pocket and opened it sliding it on my dick and once I came I slipped the condom off my dick and tied it up and I held it until I got to the big dumpster and threw it away there.  Now a days hoes where grimey and wanted to trap niggas so I took precautions.

I went to the room to see that Nomi was sleep so I took a shower washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting on a pair of basketball shorts and I climbed in the bed and cuddled up next to my baby and fell asleep.
.
.
.
Hit the star ⭐️ for 5 years of good luck