Baby Daddy

1 year later

Roddy pov

"You really bout to piss me off cause why the fuck was you over there in the fucking first place. I am five months pregnant if it doesn't have anything to do with your music or career you should be with me." Dee said into the phone.

"Didn't I tell you I handled it damn. I told her to post that we not together" I said and I watched her wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I'm just so stressed right now I'm pregnant and this college shit is whooping my ass and then you're never here you're always gone and I just don't feel happy right now" she continued to cry.

"Damn shorty I'm sorry I'ma be back in Cali soon I promise" I said feeling bad cause I really have not been home. Ever since I dropped my antisocial album I've just been booked and busy so I'd see her occasionally and every time I came back her belly looked bigger and bigger. Even though we talked on the phone everyday cause I made time for her it still wasn't the same.

"It's cool" she lied wiping more of her tears. It must have been the hormones that was making her cry so much.

"When I see you I'ma make it up to you alright"

"Ok" she said looking sad

"Shorty"

"What" she said looking at me

"Smile.. I don't need my lil man feeling you're negative energy" I said and she fake smiled

"I'ma take that.. let me see your belly" I said and she posted the camera up and moved back so I could see and I saw her lil bump it was pretty visible but she was able to hide it still. I ain't want nobody in my business but my immediate family.

"Damn did your ass grow too" I said cause she looked thick as fuck.

"I've just been eating everything I see my doctor said I was gaining a lot of weight" she said

"Shiddd I ain't complaining but you just need to make sure you eating healthy" I said

"I know that" she said harshly

"Alright damn shorty don't bite me" I said and she laughed.

"You talking to my momma too much" she said

"Yo momma funny tho I see where you get it from"

"My daddy funny too" she said

"I know I am but we ain't talking bout me right now"

"Boyyy you wish and I was talking about my actual fadda"

"I'm funny as fuck your tripping" I said and she bust out laughing

"You thinking that is actually funny" she said and I smacked my teeth.

"Whatever but all jokes aside you look good as fuck" I said licking my lips and she blushed

"Aww thank you I appreciate it" she smiled

"I want you to come on tour with me Dee this shit feel like a long distance relationship and I be worried cause you be home alone in that big ass house" I said

"Tavon be here sometimes or sometimes I go to his house too and as much as I would like too you know I can't" she said

"I know you got school and shit but you taking online classes right so you could just stay in the tour bus or I'll just book you some hotels"

"Roddy I'm pregnant I can't be moving around like that and I be getting motion sickness"

"Alright whatever but I need you to at least be with me for a week cause it dead ass been way too long"