Talk

Roddy pov

"I know that I forgave you and everything but I still want to talk about what happened" Dee said out of nowhere as she layed next to me naked.

"What's there to talk about" I said getting aggravated that she was bringing it up.

"Well I don't know how about the fact that you completely zoned me out and broke up with me because you saw me talking to a boy or what about the fact that you put all of your emotions on me and purposely hurt my feelings. I didn't act that way towards you when I saw you talking to that girl and I know you was just doing that to get my attention."

"Oh my God Dee I thought you were over that bull shit" I told her

"Giving me head is not gonna make me get over it. To be honest I don't like the way you speak to me because you be hurting my feelings and I know that most of the time it be on accident but sometimes you do it on purpose and I want to know why. Like do you like to see me hurt or what is it? What's your reasoning behind it" she said getting teary eyed and I sighed cause now I felt bad.

"Dee don't cry I don't like to see you cry. I swear it wasn't in my attentions to hurt you I just be saying disrespectful shit when I'm mad cause I be wanting that person to feel how I feel and I know that's a toxic ass trait but it's a work in progress. I literally been like that my whole life but seeing you hurt make me want to change at least the way I talk to you. I've never been in a fully committed relationship to be honest with you so you got to work with me on some shit."

"This is my first relationship too so you can't keep using that as an excuse Roddy" she said

"Dee do you know how hard it is for me? I'm a naturally mean person growing up the way I did seeing the shit I saw that shit changed my whole outlook on people. I moved out at sixteen been on my own since I was six fucking teen so I had to grow up fast as fuck and that shit just made me an angry ass nigga so you have to bare with me cause I'm not nice to anybody but I try my best to be nice to you cause I got deep ass feelings for you Dee. Me changing is for you only I'm not doing that shit for me and I'm telling you it's hard as fuck so you gon have to bare with me please cause I dead ass need you in my life cause you make it ten times better" I said getting teary eyed.

"When I'm mad I can't control my feelings Dee it's like I just black out and say shit I don't mean and me being the way I am has led me to loose so many people in my life and I swear I don't want to loose you so just keep working with me aight?" I said as a single tear dropped from my eye

"Aww Roddy" Dee said straddling me and she wiped the tear from my eye. I felt vulnerable as fuck.

"I'm sorry" she said pecking my lips

"Nah I'm sorry for being me. I lost so many people man if it wasn't for me being the way I am my brother would still be here man"

"It's ok you can still work things out with him"

"Nah I can't he's dead Dee he got shot a year ago yesterday and it's my fault we was arguing about some stupid shit I can't even remember what the fuck it was so he left the house heated as fuck and he was gone the whole day and then next thing you know the cops came knocking on the door and said he was involved in a shoot out and my moms blamed me and kicked me out" I told her

"Aww Roddy don't blame yourself it's not yo fault" Dee said comforting me.

"Don't lie to me Dee"

"I'm not lying everything happens for a reason"

"So what's the reason?" I said

"Only God knows" she said and I just took her answer.

"I love you" I blurted out and she looked at me with shock but then smiled.

"I love you too" she responded and that was music to my ears. I always thought that the saying "you don't measure love in time. You measure time in transformation" was complete bullshit but I spoke too soon. I was dead ass in love with this girl and I meant what I said cause a hundred percent of it came from the heart.

"You mean it or you just saying it cause I said it" I said needing confirmation.

"I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I've never said that to someone before but I'm pretty sure this is what it's supposed to feel like. My feelings for you run so deep I can't even control it and that's why everything you say and do I take to heart" she said and before I could say anything else Nomi and Chris busted through the door.

"Ohhhh shit I couldn't hear too much cause a nigga going deaf but I heard an 'I love you'" Chris said jumping on the bed

"Aww look at the two lil love birds. I prayed on it so give thanks to muah" Nomi said jumping on my bed too. They better be glad I was in a good mood cause I truly hated when other people sat on my bed.

"Y'all get the fuck out" I laughed

"Go put our show on and roll some weed we'll be out in a sec" once they left Dee got up and took a shower and got dressed and I just brushed my teeth before heading out.

"Where Dee at I'm bout to press play"

"She getting ready mother fucker" I told him

"She need to hurry the fuck up" Chris said

"You need to shut the fuck up" I said

"Bitch I'll beat you the fuck up" he said

"Let's box right now mother fucker" I said getting the pairs of boxing gloves and tossed him a pair

"Chill out and press play" Dee said coming out and we did as told. We cuddled on the couch as our show prison break played and that's what we did for the rest of the day.

.
.
.
That's all folks.. for now

Vote comment and share for good luck 💙