Good morning

Dee pov

I woke up to see a sleeping Roddy and I decided to get up and make everybody breakfast. I did my morning routine and headed towards the kitchen. I took out everything I needed and prepped.

"Good morning" Chris said as he scooted pass me grabbing my waist. He grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and scooted pass me again and I just eyed him sizing him up as he leaned against the counter and placed his leg on the other counter.

 He grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and scooted pass me again and I just eyed him sizing him up as he leaned against the counter and placed his leg on the other counter

"What you staring at me for? And I said good morning" he said sizing me up and I pulled my shorts down.

"Excuse you" I said knocking his leg down and he placed both of his legs on each side of me so that I was in the middle of his legs.

"Stop" I said trying to hop over but he placed his leg higher and grabbed me.

"Why you got an attitude with me for cause I ain't do shit to you" he said

" I don't have an attitude" I told him getting out of his grasp

"You still ain't say good morning"

"Good morning" I said giving him a fake smile and he smacked his teeth.

""You making shit weird I know there's some tension from what happened last night but shit we can just leave that in the past and act like it didn't happen" he said

" I can't just ignore the fact that you felt me up fingered me and then ate my pussy" I told him truthfully. I just felt weird now knowing that he had access to my body

"Chill let's not speak on that before one of them hear us. I just want to let you know that everything is good between us. Are you good?" He questioned staring at me and I avoided eye contact.

"Sure why not?" I said and he chuckled before getting off the counter.

"Let me know when the food ready" he said going back in the room and I rolled my eyes before getting back to work.

It didn't take long before I was done and on cue Roddy came in the kitchen shirtless rubbing his eyes.

"Mornin shorty" he said wrapping his arms around me and he pressed his body onto mines so that I was able to feel his morning wood.

"Good morning" I said turning around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he grabbed my ass.

"Food ready?" He said breaking the kiss

"Mhm" I said giving him one last peck before fixing his plate and the rest of the crew.

Once everybody was out we all ate on the high counter sitting on a high chair.