Calm down

Roddy pov

I had to go smoke a couple of blunts to calm myself down and once I was done I walked in my room to see that Dee was sleeping but I really wanted to have this conversation.

"Wake up" I said tapping her ass and she groaned rolling over on her back.

"I'm tired" she said yawning making me yawn

"You high?" She questioned

"I don't wanna talk about irrelevant shit"

"Well what you want to talk about?" She asked

"Why did you go on a date with him when I told you not to go?" I questioned

"I keep telling you it wasn't a date and how did you know where I was at?"

"You acting like we don't share each other's location. The only reason why I went up there was because you was ignoring me and shit so I had to see who the fuck had all your attention"

"I told you I had class and I forgot to turn my phone off do not disturb and that's crazy I thought we trusted each other." She said

"I do trust you it's that nigga that I don't trust. He owes me zero loyalty" I said trying to get her to understand

"Jealousy does not look good on you" she said and I smacked my teeth

"You need to be glad I ain't cause a scene and embarrass your ass in front of yo lil college boyfriend"

"You did embarrass me. What you did was embarrassing and he's not my boyfriend"

"At this point I don't give a fuck. I'm done with this discussion just don't do that shit again" I said and she sat up

"What have lunch with a friend? I literally see him every single day and we have every class together and if I want to go out to eat with him than I should be able to do that without you thinking there's something going on cause there's literally nothing going on between us" she said

"I said what I said Dee"

"Roddy you're literally doing too much"

"Nahh you doing too much with that nigga"

"Ok whatever" she said getting up to go to the bathroom and I just sat on my bed until she came out. "I'm ready to leave" she said

"You not going nowhere" I said staring at her

"Take me back to the campus" she said crossing her arms

"What did I just tell you?" I questioned

"I'ma just take an Uber" she said and I got up and grabbed her phone that was on the counter

"Stop give me my phone" she said trying to reach for it but I put it in my pants.

"Really" she said as she placed her hands in my pants and I grabbed her pulling her closer to me.

"You not leaving" I said getting on top of her

"Roddy" she said and I kissed her roughly and I placed my cold hands under her shirt causing her to squirm

"Mmm" she moaned as I started to suck on her neck and massaged her titties with my hands. I took off her shirt and her bralette and I took off the leggings she was wearing. Once she was completely naked I looked over her body as she looked at me intently.

I got up to remove my pants and her phone fell too. I looked to see if I had any condoms left but I couldn't find any. Chris always taking my shit.

"Fuck I don't have a condom" I said and Dee got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me and I picked her up and sat on the bed.

"It's been a week I can't wait" she said and started to grind on my hard dick. She grabbed my dick and placed it at her entrance before she slowly slid down and gasped.

"Damn girl ride this dick" I groaned as she bounced up and down. She was starting to slow down so I knew she was about to cum and I was too.

"Fuckkk get up" I groaned but she didn't stop and once she came I did too. I made a mental note in my head to buy another plan B.

"Get on your hand and knees" I said and she obeyed and I wasted no time drilling her shit.

"RODDDYYY FUCCCKK" she screamed grabbing the sheets cause she couldn't take it but I continued as her loud moans filled my apartment and it turned me on even more. After 4 more rounds we were both exhausted.

"Come here" I said and she came over and layed on me and I inserted my dick in her.

"Roddy I can't"

"I'm not doing nothing just let it stay in" I said

"You know I love you right?" I questioned

"Yes I do and I love you more" she said pecking my lips but I grabbed her face and I slipped my tongue in her mouth and we continued to make out and I knew that she was able to feel my member grow hard inside of her

"Roddyy" she moaned and I grabbed her ass and smacked it.

"One more round" I said as I propped my knees up and I started to pound her shit from under her. I prolly hit her g-spot because she couldn't stop screaming and didn't want me to stop but was pushing me away and tears of pleasure started to escape her eyes as she started to shake uncontrollably.

"Oohhhh" she continued to moan as she came and I could feel her juices slide down my dick

"Damn" I groaned once I nutted inside of her and I slid out. I carried her to the shower and once we were done I left her in there so I can change the wet sheets.

"You need to get on birth control Dee I can't keep buying those planB pills"

"You need to start buying more condoms cause I'm not getting on birth control."

"It feels better when I'm hitting it raw"

"We already talked about this Roddy. Can we talk about it later I'm sleepy" she said yawning and she eventually went to sleep and I did too shortly after.
.
.
Don't forget to vote for good luck 🍀 ⭐️