No fucks given

Jon Jon pov

"So you ignoring me now?" Dee questioned standing in front of me and I continued to scroll through my feed.

"Really" she said and I looked up at her.

"Get out my face" I said slightly pushing her.

"Ohhhh wowww so that's how it is?" She said placing her hands against her chest.

"Yea I don't like you no more and I don't want to be friends cause you got me fucked up" I said standing up and I was bout to walk away but her lil ass kept on stepping in front of me getting in my way.

"So that's why you was ignoring me. You didn't have to skip out on school for those two weeks you should have spoken to me and told me and I would have let you be." She said turning to walk away and I grabbed her hand.

"I'm bout to grab something to eat come with me" I said.

"You just said we weren't friends" she said crossing her arms.

"We not now are you coming or not?" I said staring at her and I took the time to see what she had on.

She looked good as the fuck  and I licked my lips as I sized her up. She was so pretty to me prolly the finest girl in this university but I had mad respect for her and I respected the fact that she had a nigga but since that nigga punched me in my shit I no longer gave a fuck. The nigga was worried for no reason but now I'ma give him a reason.

"You wanna smoke?" I said parking in front of a park

"I'm good luv, enjoy that shit by yourself" she laughed making me laugh.

"Why you never wanna smoke with me?" I questioned cause she always turn me down.

"I don't like the way it feel to be high I really be buggin" she said

"Hell nah I need to see that shit for myself" I said

"I got a video hold on" she said scrolling through her phone and I just watched her as I took a hit of my pre rolled blunt.

"What the fuck? What was you on cause weed don't make you do all that" I said grabbing her phone and I scrolled through her camera roll.

"Yes the fuck it do well at least to me. I really couldn't feel my tongue" she said and I dropped my jaw as I looked at a picture of her naked body.

"What?" She said grabbing her phone and she smacked her teeth.

"I told you to scroll through my photos or did I tell you to just watch one video." She said

"Damn Jaidee" I said

"My bad I ain't know. I thought I was gone find something embarrassing" I said

"Congratulations you did" she said clapping her hands and I stared at her.

"Eyeballs" she said making her eyes wide