Walk of shame

Dee

I woke up to the smell of food.

"Good morning beautiful" Roddy said serving me a hash brown scramble bowl, Greek yogurt parfait and some orange juice from chick-fil-a

"Thank you" I smiled getting it.

"I would have cooked but you prolly wouldn't eat it." He laughed and I just busted out laughing remembering the last time he tried to cook for me.

"I also bought you this" he said getting the plan B morning after pill.

"You didn't use a condom?" I said quickly grabbing it and opened it.

"Nah I didn't have any and it completely slipped my mind till this morning and eat something first before you swallow that" he told me

"My mom text me and told me to come home as soon as possible so after I eat I gotta go." I said and he nodded

"Can you even walk straight?" He laughed

"Stop cause it's not funny and it hurts to walk straight" I told him

"Well shit you gon have to" he said and I rolled my eyes

"I know that" I snapped

"Watch yo tone" he said staring at me and I simply rolled my eyes before I continued to eat. Once I was done I took the pill and he carried me to the shower so that I can clean up and get dressed.

"I love you" he said as I hopped out his car

"I love you too I said as I made my way around the car and pecked his lips. He waited until I got in the house before he sped off.

"Dee where the hell was you at?" My mom said as I stepped my foot in the door.

"I was at Nomi house and I texted you" I said standing still.

"Come walk over here and sit yo ass down we need to talk" she said and I straightened myself out and walked over to her trying to control my facial expressions as I focused on my walk.

"Why you struggling to walk like you in pain?" She questioned and I tried to think of a lie.

"Umm-I umm I hurt my leg" I said and she gave me a hard stare.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Where was you at? And why the fuck are you walking like that?" She questioned and I had to decide wether or not I wanted to lie or tell the truth.

"Is dad here?" I questioned

"No he's not now answer my questions" she said and I did a sigh of relief

" promise me you want tell him Yie (mom) and I promise to tell you everything" I told her and she scrunched up her face.

"Tell me what it is first and then I'll let you know. You know me and your father don't keep secrets from each other" she said

"Yie please" I told her as tears started to fill my eyes cause I thought about how disappointed my parents especially my father would be in me.

"Jaidee what is it? Why are you about to cry?" She said and tears started to fall

"B-beacause you're going to be mad and disappointed in me" I told her sobbing

"Just tell me and I'll let you know. You don't get to decide my emotions for me" she said getting up and hugging me.

"Well I have a boyfriend his name is Roddy and I absolutely love him I don't know the way he makes me feel is unexplainable and yesterday I gave him my virginity" I said and she stopped hugging me and looked at me.