Break yo back ehh

Roddy pov

"Yea I just got off the plane I'm on my way home now" she said as she walked through the airport and all I saw was titties in the camera.

"What the fuck is you wearing?" I questioned

"Clothes" she said putting the camera in her face

"I shouldn't be able to know that you got a red bra on. You need to learn how to cover yourself like the Muslim women you are" I said and she hung up the phone pissing me off. She was on her way over here anyway so I just left it at that and waited for her.

Once her driver put her stuff in she thanked him and closed the door.

"Don't just walk past me and not speak" I said grabbing her arm.

"let my arm go your hurting me" she said and I let go of her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you I haven't seen you in like two weeks. You supposed to be happy to see me but instead you got a whole ass attitude" I said

"Because you're bitching right now I can wear whatever the fuck I want it's my body and I don't got to listen to you" she said

"You really blowing me right now Dee" I said and she walked away making her way towards the bathroom and I followed her.

"Get out so I can shower we not having this conversation right now" she said

"The way you talking to me is really pissing me off and I'm really tryna stay calm but I swear to God Dee if you say some slick shit one more tine I'ma spazz the fuck out" I said clenching my jaw and she just sized me up.

"Awww the baby's mad" she wrapping her arms around me and she tried to kiss me but I turned making her kiss my cheek.

"I love you" she said and I just stared at her

"I love youuuu!" She said tryna sing but she sounded horrible. She always did this when we was in an argument. She would just say I love you out of the blue I guess to calm me down.

"I love you too but your whole chest is still out" I said.

"Roddy nobody's worried about my lil bird chest so just chill" she said taking her shirt off.

"Keep em covered then since nobody worried." I told her simply.

"I don't tell you what to wear" she said

"cause I wear appropriate shit" I said and she pressed her lips together.

"It's hot outside and you be wanting me to wear a jacket that's not right"

"You don't got to wear a fucking jacket just don't expose too much shit"

"Ohh myyy Godddd!" She said rolling her eyes

"Don't roll your big ass bug eyes at me" I said

"You're doing too much"

"Nooo shorty you doing too much" I said

"Whatever I'm done with this discussion" she said hopping in the shower and she took the rest of her clothes off.

"Leaveee!" She said once I slid the door to the shower open.

"Get out we not done talking till I say we done talking" I said

"Roddy honestly it's been a long day I just want to chill I'm tired. You go shopping for me and buy shit you want me to wear" she said

"I'm not even tryna do all that you can buy what you want but just cover up that's it and that's all"

"Okayyy can I shower now?" She asked

"Go fucking shower" I said leaving the bathroom.

Once she came out she was hype to the African music she was playing.

"Break Your back ehh
Break Your Back ehh
Kende liboso
Break Your Back ehh
Alle Buka mukongo
Break Your Back ehh
Rosalina mwana mama" she sung along dancing while putting lotion on her body

"That song always get me hype" she said replaying it and she came over to me and started dancing on me.

"Damn" I said and she stopped and turned around straddling me and I grabbed on her ass.

"You look good as fuck" she said kissing me making me smile.

"Nah that's all you shorty" I said leaning back and she started to suck on my neck and I flipped us over.

"You don't deserve this dick" I said getting up fixing the shorts I had on.

"Stop playing" she said grabbing the waist band on shorts.

"I'm not in the mood" I lied

"Roddy why are you playing with me" she said reaching in my shorts and she grabbed my hard dick.

"That's rape" I said and she got up and wrapped her arms around me kissing on my jaw and down my neck.

"Stop" I said pushing her off me and she just stared at me.

"Roddy it's been two weeks what you got going on" she said sitting back on the bed.

"Nothing" I said laughing

"What you laughing for? This funny to you" she questioned making me laugh more

"Ohh my God I'm bout to cry" she said laying back.

"That sound like a personal problem" I said

"Let me call one of my hoes since you playing right now" she said making me scrunch up my face.

"What you said?" I questioned

"You heard what I said" she said getting up and she grabbed her phone and I snatched it from her.

"Don't make me throw this shit" I warned

"You're doing the most right now" she said

"Nah that's you"

"Ok whatever" she said going in the bathroom

"Why you following me get out" she said

"Nah cause what the fuck you bout to do"

"Handling my problem now get out"

"I wanna watch" I said licking my lips

"You're playing way too much for me" she said

"I'm dead ass so come here" I said and I wrapped my hand around her naked body and felt her up.

"Mmm" she moaned and I lifted her up and carried her to the bed and she opened her legs wide and started to play with her self and I just watched and before she came I made her stop and made her ride my face until she came.

"I taste good" she said kissing me and I grabbed her waist and made her straddle me. She slipped my shorts down and revealed my hard member and she was about to give me top but I stopped her.

"Ride this dick" I said and she smiled

.
.
.
Lol .. vote comment and share for more 😂💙