Kotarou Bokuto x reader (Haikyuu!!)

"Come on, Y/N! We have to get that owl-print comforter!" Y/N's owl-like boyfriend dragged her by the arm through the confusing labyrinth of IKEA.

"Kotarou! The comforters were back that way!" The H/C-haired female tugged on his arm

"Wait, really?!" Bokuto's eyes widened, making him look even more like an owl. "I swear I thought it was the other way!"

"Kotarou, I thought you knew your way around here!" Y/N facepalmed.

"U-um, I do know where we're going!" Kotarou smiled nervously.

"Kotarouuuuu..." Y/N whined, "You got us lost!"

"No! It's that way!" Bokuto grabbed her hand and led her towards a large sign.

30 minutes later~

"Ko, my feet hurt!" Y/N sat down on a display armchair.

"I'll find the exit! I'll be back in 10 minutes. Stay here!" Bokuto lightly kissed Y/N's cheek.

15 minutes later~

Y/N was getting antsy, so she pulled out her phone and called the one person who could help the most.

"Hello? What did he do this time?"

"Oh, thank God, Akaashi. Bokuto convinced me to go shopping with him at IKEA. He got us lost, and now he's run off to who-knows-where. What do I do?" Y/N sighed.

"Call Kuroo. Then yell that he wants to talk to Bokuto. Should work," Akaashi explained, "And tell that idiot that I say hi when you find him."

"You're a lifesaver, Akaashi. And I will," the exasperated girl hung up and selected the phone number for "Kitty Churro".

"Hey, N/N! What's up?" Kuroo's voice sounded from the speakers on the phone.

"Hey, Churro. I lost Bokuto at IKEA."

A sound like a dying hyena crackled through the phone, directly into the impatient girl's ear.

All of a sudden, Y/N cupped her hands to her mouth and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Kotarou Bokuto! Kubro says he wants to talk to you!"

A mere 15 seconds later, Bokuto burst through the gap between two bookshelves and snatched Y/N's phone.

"Oya oya?" Bokuto greeted his friend.

"Oya oya oya!" Kuroo responded.

Y/N grabbed her phone back, "Okay thanks, Churro! Bye!" She hung up and sighed. Then she pulled Bokuto's hand into hers. "Ko, we're leaving. We are never coming back. We are doing all our shopping online from now on."

Bokuto smiled sheepishly and ran a hand through his horned owl-like hair guiltily. "Whatever you say."