Denki Kaminari x Hitoshi Shinsou (My Hero Academia)

"'Toshi, look at this lamp!" Denki Kaminari called to his purple-haired companion, Hitoshi Aizawa-Yamada-Shinsou who was silently following him.

"Yeah, Sparky, it's nice, but who needs a lamp when every time you wake up you have a gay panic from seeing me and light up the whole room," Hitoshi grinned.

"Rude! I don't need to be exposed in public!" Kaminari crossed his arms and pouted.

"Denks, you really need to work on your word choice, babe," Hitoshi sighed.

"I do? Really, why? Oh, wait, yeah, that was bad," the blond nodded, "because you're the only one who gets to see me exposed."

"Denki Kaminari, shut your mouth before I make you," Shinsou glared despite his slightly pink cheeks.

"Damn, no wonder you're a top. So dominant," Denki smirked.

"If you don't stop right this minute, I will have no choice but to screw you on that expensive IKEA couch," Shinsou blurted.

"Mmm, yes, you say that like it's a threat, 'Toshi. Go ahead," Denki's smirk widened.

Hitoshi bit his lip, but then surged forward, connecting his lips with Denki's.

"Oh, so we're doing this? Okay, baby, let's go," Kaminari purred.

-At the Dorms-

"Hey, Denki!" Kirishima called from a couch in the common area, "Did you get some furniture?"

"Um, no. I got kicked out of IKEA," he stated with a deadpan expression.

Kirishima and the rest of the Bakusquad erupted into cackles. "What got screwed up?"

Hitoshi approached the group from behind Kaminari, "Denki did." He pecked Kaminari's cheek, causing the blond to blush redder than Kirishima's hair and walked off, leaving the Bakusquad in shock.

A/N- just a quick little one I wrote on the way home from a school meeting