Tobio Kageyama x Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu!!)

Requested by Suicide_DeathGod19  Sorry I took so long!

"Kageyamaaaaaaa!" A miniature ginger ran past a couch and tackled an angry-looking boy with black hair.

"What is it, boke?" Kageyama turned to look at the small boy.

"Help! The Grand King and his scary ace are here and he was chasing me!" Hinata hid behind the ravenet.

"Oikawa-san is here? Why?" Kageyama thought to himself.

"Tobio-chan! What are you doing here?" The brown-haired setter walked toward the freak-quick-duo.

"I'm shopping, Oikawa-san. What are you doing?" Kageyama answered coldly.

"Y/N-chan, Iwa-Chan, and I are buying this green lamp," Oikawa gestured to the lamp next to him.

"No, we're not, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi bonked his companion on the head. Y/N smiled apologetically and dragged Oikawa away with Iwaizumi's help.

"Kageyama!!!!" Hinata yelled.

"Jesus, boke, what is it?" Kageyama sighed.

"Can we get this orange pillow?" he pouted. "It matches my hair! It would look good with the comforter on our bed! And when I'm not there, you can cuddle it instead!" Hinata reasoned.

Kageyama went pink and muttered, "Sure

Kageyama went pink and muttered, "Sure."

Hinata bounced towards the setter and grinned, "Thanks, Kageyama!" He jumped up and kissed Kageyama's lips.

"B-boke! Not here!"

"Well, then where? I wanna kiss you, Kageyama!" The short boy frowned. Kageyama blushed bright red and grabbed Hinata by the hand, dragging him to a secluded corner.

"Can I kiss you now, Kageyama?" Hinata whined.

"Fine."

Hinata bounced up and down before jumping onto Kageyama and holding onto him like a koala. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against the ravenet's. Kageyama smiled into the kiss, and when Hinata pulled away, the redhead grinned.

"I made you smile, and it wasn't terrifying!" Hinata cheered.

"My smiles aren't terrifying!" Kageyama retorted.

"Yes, they are!" Hinata laughed and kissed him again.

"B-boke!"