Shota Aizawa x Reader (My Hero Academia)

"Shota!" Silence followed the yell. "SHOTA!"

"Urghh—hunh?" a black-haired man sat up quickly.

"You're not allowed to sleep on the display beds!" A H/C-haired girl, presumably the man's partner, dragged him off of the bed, which had a navy blue comforter and matching striped decorative pillows.

"But I'm tired, Y/N. It's hard to deal with those kids every day. That Bakugou one is the worst," Shota lamented, thinking back on his day.

"Aww, Big Bad EraserHead can't handle a couple little brats?" the girl teased.

"Why don't you try dealing with them?" Aizawa groaned.

"Excuse me, I do deal with them. I teach them Home Ec, dummy," Y/N rolled her eyes. "You should've seen Midoriya today. We were boiling water, and he spilled his on Todoroki, who had a panic attack. Bakugou just cursed at the top of his lungs and somehow managed to burn water."

The pair of teachers sighed in unison.

"Hey, Shota. If your students were cats, which one would be your favorite?" Y/N asked.

"W-what?" Aizawa looked confused.

"I said, 'If your—" the girl was cut off.

"I know what you said. It's just not a question I expected."

Y/N shrugged. "I could just ask you who your favorite student is. Mine's Monoma from Class B. He's pretty hilarious. And Shinsou from C is very hard-working."

"I can't answer that question. It would be bad of me as a teacher," Aizawa shook his head.

"Nah, you just don't have a favorite, 'cause they're all so bad," Y/N smirked. Aizawa bit his lip. He was going to deny it, but he couldn't. "You can answer the cat question now, Shota."

"Well, Bakugou would be a really mean, scratchy cat, so that's out. Mineta would be a sticky cat, so that's out. Iida would be to fast for you to catch and snuggle with."

"And he'd meow loudly every time something was out of place," Y/N chimed in. "Mina would be a pink cat!"

"Yeah, but an acid cat?" Shota shook his head again.

"Oh well. What about a Midoriya cat? He would just be super snuggly and sweet," Y/N suggested.

"Huh. That sounds right. Yep, probably Midoriya, then," Aizawa concluded.

"Hey, Shota."

"Hm?" the bedheaded man turned to look at his energetic partner.

"This throw pillow looks like Bakugou."

"Don't let him hear you say that

"Don't let him hear you say that."

"ARE YOU IMPLYING I'D LOSE TO THAT BRAT?!" the E/C-eyed female exclaimed.

Why did I agree to be with her? Shota thought, but then remembered the good times he had had with her. Because I love her, that's why.

Author's Note:

So the cat conversation was inspired by a question asked at a panel featuring Christopher Wehkamp, Caitlin Glass, J. Michael Tatum, and Morgan Berry at a convention I went to last year. These are pretty close to direct quotes from that conversation.

Love,

Lee