N Harmonia x Reader (Pokémon BW2)

"Today"

Everyone calls me the trainer from two years ago nowadays. I saved Unova with my best friends, Cheren and Bianca. Now that those two have their own roles in the region, with Cheren being the newly formed Aspertia City Gym Leader and Bianca being Professor Juniper's assistant.

Iris has taken over the Pokémon League so I can explore the region. I want to go to the other regions one day. But first I have to find him. I need to. Apparently, the newest addition to the Hall of Fame met him at the Grand Chasm.

Today, I take a break from the hunt for him. Today, I'm shopping. Today, I'm in Castelia City. Today, I'm at IKEA. Today should not be important. But today truly would change my life. But I didn't know that today.

~

I was selecting a lamp when I saw it. A flash of green hair. A cube-shaped puzzle on a keychain. It's him. I blinked in disbelief, then ran after him. I shoved past end tables and bookshelves, not caring if I knocked something off. I'd rather pay for something than lose him again. I spotted his ponytail and black ball cap in front of me. I ran harder than ever before, urging my legs to go on. I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"N Harmonia..." I whispered to him.

"Y/N L/N," he smiled. "What a coincidence."

"N, I've been looking for you for so long now. Have you been avoiding me?" I asked.

"I was ashamed to have been so weak. I'm sorry you saw me let my father push me around," N looked at the floor.

"No. You're not weak. It's wrong of your father to do that. It's not your fault. It's your life to live. You shouldn't have to do what Ghetsis says. N, I'm so glad I've found you. Please never disappear on me again, N Harmonia," my eyes welled up with tears.

"I won't. Just one request, Y/N?" N smiled.

"Hm?"

"I don't want you to use my last name. I don't want to be associated with Ghetsis anymore," N's smile widened.

"Of course, N. I wouldn't want to be associated with him either," I smiled and grasped N's hand.

"Thank you. Where should we go now, Y/N?" the green-haired mystery pulled me close.

"How about the Ferris Wheel? The place where the feelings began?"

"That sounds perfect."

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading. This is a bit of a self-indulgent one as a Pokémon Gen 5 super fan. Love ya!

Love,
Lee