Katsuki Bakugou x Reader (My Hero Academia)

Requested by Winterwatcher27 and ABsWishy. Y'all better fudging enjoy this, 'cause I ain't doing anything else with this rowdy boomer. Also this is based on a certain OC by the name of Haiko. ;)

"B-Bakugou, please back off. Deku didn't do anything," Y/N tugged on the ash-blond's arm.

"He looked at you, Y/N! He knows you're mine!" Bakugou continued to growl at the shaking green-haired teen.

"Bakugou!" Y/N attempted to assert some dominance. "We have to go buy an armchair!"

"Ugh! Fine! Only, 'cause it's you, Princess," Bakugou smirked and protectively placed his arm on Y/N's shoulders. Izuku sighed in relief as the pair walked away. He stiffened as Todoroki approached him with a smirk.

"Hasn't Bakugou noticed we're together yet?" Todoroki snickered.

"Well, no one told him," Izuku reasoned before he was pulled into a passionate kiss.

At IKEA:

"Bakugou! Look at this armchair!" Y/N gestured to a green chair and smiled, "Wouldn't it look good in your room? Right next to your shelves?"

"It's the same color as Deku's hair. We can't buy it. We might as well DESTROY IT!!!" Y/N used her fire quirk to dry Bakugou's hands of sweat so he couldn't use his quirk.

"Katsuki! You can't do that! It's not yours! Do you want to have to pay for it?" the H/C-haired girl stated firmly.

"No..." he pouted angrily, and his girlfriend giggled.

"What are you laughing at?!" Bakugou growled.

"You. You're cute," Y/N covered her mouth slightly.

"I am not!" the ash-blond boy crossed his arms.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"How 'bout you help me sleep tonight?" Bakugou flirted.

"K-Katsuki..." Y/N blushed. "What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?" He rolled his eyes, then formed a circle with his forefinger and thumb and stuck his other index finger inside the circle.

Y/N went redder than Kirishima's hair. "Okay...but...only if you let me pick out some fucking furniture!!!!" Little flames licked her shoulders as her quirk activated subconsciously.

"O-okay fine!" Bakugou wasn't scared of many things, but an angry Y/N was the scariest.

"Yay!" the girl grinned and threw her arms around Bakugou's neck in a hug. "I love you, Katsuki!"

"I love you, too, Y/N," he muttered,

A/N: okay that's it. No more. Ily all. Happy Valentine's Day.