Neito Monoma x OC (My Hero Academia)

Sorry if anyone has a thing for Monoma. You can imagine that this is a reader insert but I really like this OC, and I've wanted to use her for a while now.

OC: Aiza Asakawa

Quirk: Quick Learner. She can learn any information or technique in the blink of an eye, but she has to store it on USB-like drives that plug into slots on various parts of her body, including the palms, sternum, hips, and ankles. She can also absorb information through direct contact.

A blond boy and a brown-haired girl followed a large group of people with wild hair colors, trying not to be seen.

"Monoma, what kind of good intel will we get from watching Class A shop for dormitory furniture at IKEA?" the girl asked her companion.

"Maybe they'll disclose some secret info and we can get them in trouble," Monoma replied. "Don't worry, it'll be worth it, Aiza."

"Sounds good," the girl grabbed what seemed to be a USB drive out of her pocket and slid it into a slot in her palm. Her vision was suddenly aided by all the information she had previously gathered about the students. She could see their ages, quirks, and any other information. The girl slunk forward and a notice appeared in her vision, reading "73% storage left. Replacement of drives is not yet necessary."

"All Might keeps showing up at my house! It's been like every day since the dorms got announced," Midoriya complained to Iida. "I mean he's my idol, but like it's so weird that he favors me so much."

"Neito, did you hear that?" Aiza nudged Monoma's ribs. "All Might is specifically favoring Midoriya! Showing up at his house! That doesn't sound fair or ethical, does it?"

"You're right. This is our golden ticket, Aiza!" Monoma grinned and took Aiza's hands in his. Aiza smiled back and kissed Monoma directly on his lips. He froze in slight shock, but then closed his eyes and kissed back. The brunette gasped as her back hit the wall. She hadn't realized that they were moving. Monoma began to trail his lips away from hers, down her neck and stopping on her sweet spot near her collarbone. Aiza's breath grew shallow as Monoma kissed and sucked her neck.

"What the hell?" the voice of Bakugou and his squad shocked the pair. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, kissing. Duh," Aiza smirked went right back to kissing Monoma who was tinted slightly pink.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and growled, leading his posse away.

Aiza pulled away from Neito, smiling triumphantly.

"Let's go home, Neito."

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I love you all!

Love,
Lee