Tooru Oikawa x reader x Hajime Iwaizumi (Haikyuu!!)

Requested by LovingNeji

"Iwa-Chan, N/N! We have to get this green lamp!" Oikawa whined.

"Shittykawa, we have a lamp that size already. We don't need another!" Iwaizumi scolded him.

"But it's so pretty!" Oikawa pouted.

"Tooru, no," Y/N sighed. "How many times will we have this conversation? The apartment is not big enough for all the crap you're trying to get!"

"It's not crap!" The brunet crossed his arms.

"Okay, now, sofa pillows," Iwaizumi led the way and Y/N followed, neither noticing that Oikawa had sat down next to his precious lamp like a child having a temper tantrum.

20 minutes later:

"Um, Zumi?" Y/N tapped the ace on the shoulder. He turned around. "Where's Tooru?"

"Fuck," they stated in unison.

"Do you think he wandered off?" Y/N pondered.

"No, he's probably sitting with the fucking lamp as a show of stubbornness," Iwaizumi growled. Y/N grabbed his hand and led him back the way they'd come. Eventually, they found Oikawa sleeping on the floor.

"Seriously?" Y/N sighed. "Why do we keep him around?"

"Sex," Iwaizumi stated.

"That was a rhetorical question, Zumi! Don't say that in public!" Y/N whisper-shouted.

"It's true," he shrugged. "Are we going to have to come back later?"

"Not if we buy this lamp," Tooru piped up.

"Shut up, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi and Y/N said in unison.

"You're mean!"