chapter 6 : night with Jason

okay... me..Adam..Ian..and Jordan? not going to happen.

i needed to pick one, and as much as i wanted to pick Jordan i just cant. even though he understands he thinks it best just to stay away for one month

ONE WHOLE MONTH!

he staying at his friend tom and ill be staying home. its like a break up - kinda of.

we can date other people in this time and if we like the change we stay that way.

it like the idea. but not.

i mean i swear one day this month I'm kissing somebody! i mean if you think about it true! I'm a slut and i don't care!

then the thought came out again.

Jason? why Jason? that whole year he never said anything! Kay i might understand why.

why would he want to speak up! he would just be togged down with half of the group.

it been two days since Jordan left so I'm just going to go to Adams.

i put on my old Nike's that color faded. and walk out.

-time skip cause i can-

i laughed at Jerome that kicked Adams ass at the pillow fight.

'your kids at heart!' i yelled they smile and sit on the pillows

'we know!' Adam yelled

i heard a door open then close shut the someone came to the view.

'hey guys what u-' Jason stopped see me on the couch

'umm hello?' i said awkwardly

he fast walked over to me and hugged me!

'what are you doing here?' he asked letting go.

'long story.' i say

'yeah dude just..' Adam started

'no.' Jerome finished

'cool to see you' he said walking away blushing - WAIT...

he runs down the hall and up the stairs into his room.

i look back at Adam Ian and Jerome. there just staring at me. blanking.

'what?!' i spat

'not. again. katlyn.' Jerome says

'what did i do?' i asked

'hey you still have this nut job  to take care of' Adam sayed pointing at himself

i rolled my eyes

'does Jerome know about the airport holding hands with ran-do guy thing'?' i ask

Adam shook his head

'what?' Jerome looked confused

'ok so when i was about to leave when we had the group hug someone in the group held my hand.' i say

Jerome looks at Adam

'it wasn't me!'

'that's why i looked Jason that way.' i stated

Jerome nodded and looked back at his game

-HOURS LATER-

'jerome what time is  it?' i asked

'umm 12:34...' he said

'can i stay here' i said. i felt my belly go in a ache.

'yea but you'll have to sleep on the couch' he said pointing to the leather 8 foot couch. i walked up to the couch and popped on it. i felt the couch cold and my skin sticking to it. they all left so i could sleep.

of corse they stayed up because internet kids never sleep.

i soon feel my eyes fall down then suddenly felt something cover me then i felt the soft silk of a  blanket over me. i peak out of my eyes to see Jason standing over me pulling the blanket over my feet so i wont be cold. i felt his eyes staring at me. i great at acting so i was 'asleep'.

a warm breath ran crossed my face and on my forehead he placed his lips and kissed my forehead.

'night katlyn' he said stepping back. i soon heared the footsteps out of the roomed but stopped. the kept going. i waited for the door to close when i opened my eyes. but soon heared the footsteps again coming down the stairs and into the hallway. i peaked out of my eyes to see Jason holding pillows and a blankets. i faked waking up.

'hi..' i said fake yawing

'hey....do you mind?' he asked pulling out the futon from the couch. he connected the sofa to the futon and lay-ed down on it. it wasn't that big. only for  one person so was the sofa so we were like next each other. he moved closer trying to get warm.

'you cold i mean you only have that little thing' i say seeing a sheet over him. i toss some part of the large blanket over him and he  snuggles up next to me.

'wow! you warm your my little heater!' he whispered yelled

i sliped in his arms and fell a asleep, wondering why he did this.

----------------------------------------------------

guys this is like 800 words 2x's more of what i do!

question: will she fall for Jason or Jordan.

Lola i love hang with you!

be safe.

eat candy

be awesome

-hailey <3