chapter 27 : Kill.

Katlyn's P.ov.

my hand tightly griped the phone in my hand, while i pressed Ian's contact in my contact list. i held it once near me ear once it said in bright white letter's 'Calling...'

One Ring...

Two..

Three..

voicemail.

i have sent 5 calls and 56 texts asking where he was. nothing was sent back, i sighed. i listened to the voicemail like the other times, leaving a call back message.

something was different this time...instead of a cheery voice of his, there was a random saying of numbers.

'enter set of numbers here' i hung up and dialed the numbers quickly..

Ian's P.o.v

'Your never going to make her chose!" i yelled at the blonde, who was circling me while i was tied up.

'oh i will...and when she does...' she smiled evily.

'and what you'll never ever be loved!" adam shouted across the room, blood smeared on his forehead and his hair was in his face.

she laughed.

'and thats who she will pick.' she smiled, adam's blood on her forhead and cheeks.

'mother leave him alone!" yelled an 17 year old girl in very drity and roit clothes.

'sh! he doesnt even know who you are you little shit!" she spat at the girl.

'HEY HEY WHO IS SHE? AND WHY THE YELL AND YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!' i yelled.

she cricled my chair once again and stopped at the back of my neck, near me ear, feeling her cold breath.

'oh what's the matter Ian?...you don't recognize your own...daughter?' she softly whispered in my ear.

i froze.

'w-what daughter?!' i yelled.

'oh, just my daughter. you know, Jance!' she pointed at the girl.

she shviered.

'i never had a daughter, and never with you!" i yelled.

adam sat there, head down. he must have passed out..

she laughed.

'LANCE!" she yelled.

suddenly the small girl got out of the corner and ran up to her. 'yes ma'am?' she asked.

she graped the collor of the night gown and pulled her close to me.

blue eyes.

dark black hair.

crooked smile.

she was right. she was my daughter. i could see it in her eyes.

'f-father?' she asked.

i stood there looking at her pale white face as she staired at me.

'oh look, your bonding' she said titing her head fakingly.

'no wer-' i got cut off but a suddenly tone.

'RING RING. RING RING.' my phone buzzed on the metal table.

'oh, i guess she's comign to the party' she squeaked.

'katlyn no..' i whispered.

Katlyn's pov

i sliped into ians car, and dialed the number again.

one ring.

two ring.

answering..

'oh hello katlyn..' a voice familiar.

'who the hell are you and what did you do to ian!' i yelled into the phone.

'oh you want to find out?! come to *enter street name here* no- NO KATLYN STAY HOME PLEASE N-' then hung up.

ian was there. i drove around and found the street at the edge of the town line. i jumped out of the car, and ran towards, a small old house.

i looked at it of a second then walkz inside, trying to find ian.

'IAN!" i yelled.

Ian's pov.

'dad shut up! if you yelled you get three!" the small girl said worryingly.

'what?' i asked,

'oh ian, nice job helping your friend there' she said.

'whatever!" i yelled.

adam was up now, blood still on his arms and face.

'IAN!!" a girl yelled. Katlyn.

'look who's here!' she said.

katlyn kept trying to kick down the door, untill she must used a chair to get inside the basement.

'ian!" she yelled comign down the basement stairs.

she saw me and ran faster, she saw adam and ran even faster, triping on the last step.

suddenly, she came behind her and covered her mouth, and whispered things in her ear.

her face went pale.

'maddie?!' she said, after her mouth uncovered.

maddie whispered some more.

'n-no please dont!' she asked.

'do it now or i kill you and them' she said while pushing a gun into katlyn's hand.

'LANCE UNTIE THESE FOOLS!" maddie yelled at lance, who nodded and untied me first.

'you over there!' maddie pointed at a red X on the floor.

lance untied adam and he stood on another red X.

'pick.' is what maddie said.

'n-no plea-'

'PICK!' she yelled.

katlyn now crying.

'w-w-hy?' she asked.

'BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PICK!'

katlyn rose her gun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha bitches, i made a cliffhanger! hehe

so...ian has a daughter, how many of you expected that? HOW ABOUT NONE!

i know you knew that it was maddie though.

who will she pick?

only if you get the game.

will she pick;

Ian, her bestfriend in the whole world, and past boyfriend, and memeber of team crafted.

Adam, Pasted bestfriends and lover, kaltyn helps though his problems with maddie.

who will she chose?

and i bet you forgot jerome is katlyns brother. didnt you?

hahahaha