Chapter 31 : OH SHIT.

This is the second to last chapter, so tomorrow, will be the last of this book! :)

------------------------------------------------

This is it, i thought, as i sat next to ian's warm body, keeping me warm on the cold,  north carliona night.

it's been 5 minutes since i made the call to the police. we could hear there sirens from 15 miles away.

we could see the red and blue lights, and the sound of the cars,zooming  against the hard street.

but right here and right now, We were quite. too shocked to talk or to happy to. i felt the cold wind breeze on my bare face and arms.

he pulled me closer. hoping we could share each others heat. but we had none.

soon, the echo's of the siren turned, like big screams of help as they came down the street. we sat at the side of the house, facing nothing but another old dark and empty house only about 20 feet away.

i saw the cars, soon stop upfront of the house, and lots of officers coming out of the trucks.

we all stood up and walked over towards them.

'oh are you th-' one officer asked.

'yes, and shes in there' i said pointing to the house.

he looked us over and saw lance hurt.

'hey! can we get the paramedics  over here?!' yell the man.

a couple of woman in white short selves shirts with white gloves on, with a red and blue patch stitched on there right selves.

they took her, and she went to sit in the back of the ambulance, while she got stitches.

we faced back to the house, the police had already broke down the door, and at the doorway, stood maddie and her hand behind her back.

she had a face, a face i couldn't describe.

but then two cars came the to the street and was screeching.

it came to stop at in front of the house.

people came out of the two cars, both coming from team crafted and people i knew.

'OH my god!' yelled Adam, seeing me and Ian, bloody and dirty.

all members of team crafted came and hugged me.

after they let go, i went up to Adam.

'why didn't you call the police early?' i yelled at him.

'wait... Adam you knew about this?' Jerome asked.

'I'm sorry i was so mad about that you were going to shot me and it didn't even came to mind' he said

'i don't even know why yo-' Ian said but i continued.

'and i forgive you' i said politely

'WHAT?!'  everyone said.

'did i stutter?' i asked the group. they shut up real quick.

'well OK' Adam said and laughed.

we watched as maddie and the cops lead her to the police car.

'maddie Jane, you are being arrested for, abuse and second degree murder and the use of drugs and hostage' said a police officer pulling her head inside the car.

'katlyn...' Ian said beside me.

'ian?' i asked.

'thanks' he said.

'for what?' i ask

'for giving me and us one of the best few months of our lives' he said smiling.

'and thank you for being my bestfriend' i say.

'and i know you might not want to but will you go on a d-' he never got to finish.

i gently placed my lips on his, for a cute, small sweet kiss.

'why wouldn't i?' i laugh breaking apart.

he smiled.

i faced away from him and looked at the team. everyone's eyes were on me.

they all began to laugh. i guess it was funny.

i started laughing too.

a few seconds we were tired of laughing so hard.

'ha, that was great' i said

'yeah' Adam said.

'OK I'm tired of being dirty and bloody, i think i have to go to the hospital..' i said.

'you can ask the paramedics' Ty said.

i looked over to see lance still there.

'who's that?' asked Jason

i looked at Ian and smirked.

'shut it katlyn!' he yelled

'ha ha what?' Adam laughed.

i ran over to lance and took her under my arm.

'ok guys this is lance' i said.

'and she Ian's long lost daughter' i said.

all the groups jaws drop.

'guys shut your mouths, your going to catch flys' i said.

some of the guys chuckled.

'ok ill be right back' i said running over to the paramedic's.

'hey do i have to go to the hospital?' i asked.

'sit up there' she pointed at the edge of the truck.

i sat down on it and she checked my arms and legs and also, some of my head to see if i was hurt.

'no, but you need to take a shower, you have little cuts and bruises, they might help' she said

'thanks' and i jumped off the truck and walked back to the guys talking

'hey, so i don't need to go to the hospital!' i said

i got goods and greats.

'well we have to go home and take a shower, the police will call us later about the hostage and things' i said.

'K, so lets get out of here?' Adam asks.

'ok' i says.

we all start walking to the car and Ian holded my hand.

it was all over. no more hate or love. no more killing or jugdment, just love. then everyone seemed to pause. they said nothing

 suddenly, everything went white.

-------------------------------

O.O OH SHIT.