chapter 29 : Confession and Plan Escape

Katlyn's P.o.v

maddie laughed.      

'after? there will be no after!' she smiled. 'what are you talking about?' i asked, as ian stoped crying.

'your not leaving!' maddie yelled happly.

all the sudden, i feel a sharp pain in the back of my skill. i black out.

3 Hours Later....

i felt the cold hard white lamp light on my eye's. i flinched at the bright light. i blinked a few times, i noticed we were still in the same room before.i tryed to stand up from a chair i was stilling in but i couldnt, i was tied.

i looked across from me, to see ian still knocked out. i looked at his clothes, stained with his blood and dust, his face the same.

'ian!' i whispered yelled. he didnt buge.

'ian!' i yelled a bit louder.  he began to moan. (NOT LIKE THAT! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!)

'ian?! are you up?' i say trying to lean forward to see if was awake.

'uh. agh wh-what happen?' he said trying to open his eyes.

'we were knocked out. are you alright?' i asked.

'yes, i think soo..' he said, blinking.

he looked around, and sturggled to get out of his chair.

'it's not going to break' i say blutly.

'i know' he said foolishly.

i giggle. ok yes, i know this is a serious right now but you can not laugh.

'i cant believe i have a daughter' he said sliming in the chair.

'how did you not know?' i asked.

'i just didnt..' his eye's wide.

'he's gone...' he says, talking about coltan.

'man, im sorry' i said.

'i am really'

'its my fault, i knew i could have taken him, but i didnt.' he said.

'it wasnt your fault, it was maddie's' i said.

'i mean its not like i never did anything right' he said smiling.

'when i was siting back in high school i never thought i would get into a good collage but i did, and after i never thought i would be in the army but i did, and after that i knew i'd never have the greatest job in the world, but i did.' ian said sighing.

'hey listen here' i say.

he looks up and stairs at me.

'when i was a kid i never thought my brother would hold on to mitch, but he did. i never thought he would become something famous with him, but he did, and i NEVER thought they would get together, but they did' i say.

'what about you.' ian said tliting his head.

i thought for a second.

'well, when i was little i never thought id have something wrong with me, but i did. i never thought i would have three lovers, but i did. i never thought that i would be locked in a basement with my bestfriend, but look at us now.' i said.

he looked at me for a second.

'you have something wrong with you?' he asked.

'i dont know' is all i said.

'you know what?' he asked me

'what?' i asked.

' id never i meet someone like team crafted, or even you' he said.

'same' i laughed.

'how the hell are we going to get out of here?' i asked.

'i c-can h-help?' lance came out of the darkness.

'how- when- how long have you been there?' i ask

'im forced to be down here' she says

'oh im sorry, can you help us?' i asked.

she nodded and went behind me. i feel the rope around my wrist lose.

i take them away from the back of the chair and message them.

lance goes over and helps ian as well.

'but why should i?' she asked

ian took her hand and faced her to him.

'lance, i know you been abused. i know, but if you help us, we can stop that. the cops will take her away. and you'll come live with us.' he says.

'but you were never there for me' lance says.

'i know, i know i wasnt. and it was the worst mistake leaving your brother, and you. im so sorry and i love you.' ian says.

'ok, but we will need to be fast and quick.' she says '

she keeps your phones and clothes in her bedroom. she is usally in the living room, but the one problem is that the door to this basement is right across the hall from the living room, if you were to go, you would be caught.' lance says.

'ok, so how do we get from there?' i asked

'theres a little window right there *points to a little window in the wall* and i can climb thought it. i could ring the doorbell and run, she will come outside. when she does you can go and get your things and go. you can jump out a window, and land without hurting yourself, i could meet you up and we can call the cops' she says.

me and ian stair at her in awe. eye's wide mouth open.

'what?' she asked

'you just made a escape plan in thin air.' ian said.

'well thats great and all but we need to take action!' she says.

plan escape!

--------------------------------------

were so close! welcome to 'Never ever' the last part of this book!

oh this is going to be good!