chapter 11: twist

you only need the light,

when its brunin low.

only need the sun when it starts to snow.

only know you love her when you let her go.

------------------------------------------- :3

chapter 11.

Jordan's pov.

i looked at her as she walked away. giving her past away to me. i dug my head into my hands, feeling them self just wet in tears. i looked up, feeling the tears full of regret and...just regret. i want her back, for my own now, just to hold her in my arms. never again to kiss her lips. never again feeling her warmth on me as we slept. never to be loved by her again.

i standed up. i ran outside on the grass, feeling the grass with dew on it. it was too late. she drove down the road. not looking back at her past.i looked on the ground. thinking of the past. i thought of katlyn. 

i thought has was, realizing what she did and turn back. but she did not. she kept going. even thought she was down the street waiting to pass, i could see her crying. her eyed twinkling in the sun.

she turned the corner. she looked siding at me. seeing me on the lawn.

i stood up. i noticed i was crying leavly. i looked at the tears rolling into the soil and grass. i had no choice but to go inside. i looked at the sky. 'jade!' i remember she was my best friend in high-school before i moved to Sana Barbara..i think i have her number!' i thought. i grasped my phone and when i saw a text. it was from jade.

'hey where have you been! i moved to California! i can see you!' the text read. i smiled wiping my tears, i texted back.

'cool! when do u wanna hang?'

she text-ed almost quickly as i did.

'tomorrow! you have to meet some friends of mine!' she texted back.

'cool around 1 or 2?' i texted

'sure! we can hang out with my friend then maybe see a movie?'

'awesome plan see you then meet me at Starbucks on (insert street name) street k?'

'k' is all she texted back.

i put my phone down in my pocket. my mind was completely erased from my feelings with a new one;

happiness.

--------------------

stay safe

i love plot twist

stay awesome

-hailey <3