chapter 18 : more tension. i guess,

l sick :(

--------------------------------------

after the 3 days for boredom, katlyn fianlly whent home. ride home by ian, they joked around about factions and minecraft.

'i dont know i dont think i could handle more animals!' yelled katlyn.    

'it would be way cooler!' ian yelled waving his arms, one hand hitting the top of the cars top. sucking on his hand katlyned laughed,

'shuttd up' he said waving his hand that hurt with spit on it on her.

'gross! when did you get so nasty!' katlyn yelled, wiping spit on his jacket.

'hey im much more than a paper towel!' ian yelled again hitting his hand on the top of the car.

'TWICE?! HAHA' katlyn doubled over laughing almost hitting th'e air bag truck.

'my mom doesnt like me ok!' ian said in his derpy voice. katlyn laughed.

'im not the  brightest person thingy' ian said again in his derpy voice.

katlyn smiled and chuclked. they pulled up the driveway. 'thanks for visting for me everyday!' katlyn smiled.

'well no problem! i have to take care of my bestie!' he said, looking at her wrists.

'ian im sorry if i made you upset or anything, it wasnt your fault' katlyn said putting her hand on his.

'your my bestfriend katlyn. i love you please dont do it ever again' he said.

'anything if it make you and the guys feel better' katlyn smiled and hugged ian.

little did katlyn know she was being watched. adam staired out the window watching the two hugging, smiling laughing and talking. poor JEAlOUS adam, watched them with a gag in his mouth.

griping sides of the windows, adam staired at them walking and getting out of the car.

katlyn walked out of the car. laughing at a joke ian had made. she began to walk but suddenly falling due to a hole dug in the ground from a past tree dug out of the ground. she fell on her bangged cuts, reopening feeling the little gravel pepples on her cast.

'kATLYN!' rushed ian, seeing her trying to get up, rushed over to her to help.

'i-ian!' she yelled her arm still weak, the other arm no better.

ian had picked her up and carrying her in his arms.

'maybe we need to fill in that hole..' ian glanced over his shoulder.

adam hadnt been paying attenion when katlyn fell was now furious with ian.

as soon ian put her down on the couch, adam went up to him, while ian was walking into the bathroom for a towel and the first aid kit for katlyns now reopened cuts.

'what the hell man' ian said as adam blocked the way of the door to the bathroom.

'what do you want with katlyn?' adam asked.

'im her bestfriend, adam quit it' ian said trying to push adam out of his way, only to get slaped.

'what the hell? adam were bestfriends!' ian yelled

'then way did you hug her in the car and stuff and why did you carryed her inside?!"

'one because i made her promise that she wouldnt cut ever again and two because she fell in that stuipd hole in the ground and reopened her cuts on both arms, failing to get up. and im in the military and i can kick your ass if i wanted so stop spying on me and back off' ian said pushing adam out of the doorway.

adam still in the spot he was pushed to he soon left to his room.

ian sat down next to katlyn, him on the floor and she layed on the couch, katlyn sitiing on her arm looking at ian.

ian unraped her banges sticking on her cuts with blood. katlyn cursed.

'hey do you wanna go back to the hospital? i was in the military and i- '

'and you know how to do meidical things and know how to fight" katlyn smiled, knowing much of ian.

ian smiled. 'you know me so well!' katlyn laughed.

'HELL YEAH! at lease my mom loves me!" katlyn yelled as ian aplyed the new banged.

'HEY MY MOM SAID SHE LIKED ME A LITTLE TINY BIT!" sreamed ian in his voice.

'not' they bothed laughed.

ian had just finshed up with the second arm, trowing the way old bloody cast.

katlyn tryed getting up, ian stopped her by putting a hand infront of her.

'no ways your going to hurt it more' she stopped and layed back on the couch. ian sitting on a couch, katlyn confused why he was still in the living room.

'umm ian why are you still in here? you havent uploaded a video in days! i need my feed the beast!' katlyn sreamed laughing

ian stairing blanking reaziling he hadnt done a video in three days, in socks he ran down the hallway bashing into the kitchen table then falling because of the slippery socks, he stood up looked around then ran again.

katlyn laughed at the sight. she smiled and layed down her head, falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate you all. still not feelin good, i might not be able to make new chapters for the next three days because im going on a trip too my sisters house, who has no idea that i write and read these things.

crap. welp my fingers hurt! ARE YOU HAPPY BENJA!?

yeah only one person is gonna get that and thats her. :P