chapter 25 : blocked? maybe not.

IM SOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN 2 WEEKS I JUST BEEN LAZY. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thrid Person

Katlyn heard the yelling go down to a talk, then to even she couldnt hear. she slyly swung her legs over her bed, pulling the light white cover's off.

Katlyn P.o.v i let the plams of my feet gently press against the floor, deating if i should go out the of my room. i set over to my clock. '6:09?' i said softly. i turned my eyes back to the door. The door gave a bref sweep breaze, before i felt the same big arms hugging me. adam had tackled me on the bed hugging me. my head hanged off his shoulder.

'oh kate im soo sorry i didnt want to come here but i needed someone like you-' he went on. i slowy still in shock hugged him. i had no intent to push him off, because Ian stood in the doorway, leaning on it, smiling.

he rambled on. 'i never wanted you to be mad' he cryed. i felt the tears on my back. i pushed him back gently, both hands on his shoulders. his head hanged, making me see the top of his head. i shook him.

he swung his head up, tears coming his eyes.

'adam, please stop crying. you know i know you dont cry often, i know when it does it hurts.' i said placing my plam on his wet cheek wiping the tears away with my thumb.

'its j-just i-i d - ' he never got to finish before collocating into my chest. i just held on to him. i should have never blocked him.

'a-and y-you b-b-blocked me?' he said crying.

i reaziled i said that out loud...oops.

'im sorry i just though you wanted attenion' i said holding me tight.

'and look' i said.

'ian can you get my phone?' i asked ian. he nodded and picked up the phone off the dresser.

he handed me the Iphone. i whiched it on and loged in. 'see?' i taped on adam contact and unblocked him. adam smiled.

'see now you can me whenever you need' i smiled. adam nodded.

adam stood up. he rubbed his eyes,.

'thanks guys' is all he said. then left.

i opened my mouth wide. stairing at ian still in the doorway.

'how? wait? what happened with you?!" i yelled at ian.

he laughed. 'i though he was here to hurt you, but then he told me maddie is hurting him and needs you' lan laughed.

'oh...why me?' i asked.

he shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------

welp. i guess i have to do some things...

well im very sorry this was a sucky chapter i know but shit is about to go down so dont leave yet!

i have a secret...IM A FANGIRL.

duh.