warning

I just want to let everyone know this story contains

suicidal thoughts

attempted suicide

Cutting

strong language

Heated scenes

I also want to say suicide isn't the answer it will get better maybe not today or tomorrow but eventually, I promise. Please don't give up.

Also I want to let everyone know that if anyone needs to talk to me about anything you can always talk to me or leave a comment or even talk to me on instagram if you follow me and if you dont its @dolans._angel I am here for anyone. I have gone through so much and I was in a terrible place but luckily for me I had the support of my all time best friend but I know sadly a lot of people don't have that so I want to be there for those people.

Also please do not read this story if you are easily triggered but if you wanna read I can't stop you but I will be putting warnings at the beginning of any chapter with anything that can be triggering.

I created this story to spread awareness and try to shine light to anyone who is going through this I'm sorry if this triggers you but I wish I had been informed about what some people go through in a fictional world because I was put in real world situations and I want people to know some ways people cope and what triggers people. Again I made this for educational purposes in a way and to let my creativity free when I'm in a dark time so all these feelings I or loved ones have experienced them and I have content to share their emotions.

I would also like to add that each chapter will have a song at the top those are the songs I best see fit you don't have to listen to them but i feel like they set the scene a bit more and you can just play them as soon as you start the chapter there isn't a specific time to play them.

Ok that's all love you all see you soon bye lovelies ♥️♥️♥️