Chapter 6

Belle's POV

Well, I guess it won't kill me watching him practice.... right? I somehow managed to get through my day and I didn't get my beating from Lucy which means tomorrow is gonna be so much worse but I'll worry about that tomorrow.

"Hey Belle," someone said from behind me causing me to jump and fall back, I closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground but it never happened. Why did I not get the wind knocked out of me?

I slowly open my eyes and see arms wrapped around me. I turn to be faced with Grayson. His eyes are just so beautiful you could get lost in them and never become bored.

"BELLE!" Crap was I daydreaming? He probably thinks I'm a freak, and of course, I blush like crazy and I jumped out of his grip and looked down.

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's fine. I just wanted to let you know that you can go sit in the bleachers while I practice. I mean only if you want to" he smiles at me. OH MY GOD, HE SMILED AT ME. HIS SMILE I CAN'T.

"Yeah sure thank you." And I'm blushing again. Great I walk away making my way to the bleachers and take a seat near the top.

Grayson's POV

As I was getting ready to go to practice I found Belle and I thought she should sit in the bleachers to watch me practice.

"Hey Belle," I say to get her attention but she got scared and fell back onto me so I caught her. She had her eyes closed as if she was ready to crash against the floor so I turned her around so she's facing me and she just stared at me.

"Belle" nothing "Belle" still nothing "BELLE"

"I'm sorry I-" finally but I cut her off short

"It's fine. I just wanted to let you know that you can go sit in the bleachers while I practice. I mean only if you want to" I say and give her a smile and she starts blushing.

"Yeah sure thank you," she says and walks away towards the bleachers, god she drives me crazy.

As I was practicing Ethan tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey dude look" he points up at the bleachers and I see Lucy walking up to Belle. I was about to get up but Ethan pushed me down.

"Let's see what happens but if she lays a finger on her I won't stop you and I can go whoop her ass for you." I chuckled and brought my attention back to Belle and Lucy keeping a close eye on them.

I couldn't hear anything being said but all I saw next was shocking, Belle said something and giggled and stared at Lucy with a smirk. Then Lucy groaned and stomped off causing Belle, Ethan, and I all to laugh. Once Belle realized that we were watching she stopped laughing and looked at us and looked down smiling.

------After Practice-------

"Thanks for staying during our practice. But I have one question," E and I had finished practice. E was in the back of our Jeep laying down and Belle was riding shotgun and I really wanted to know what she had told Lucy.

"I'll tell you another time it's not that big of a deal," Belle says looking out the window as we drive by a beach.

We finally made it to my house and I invited Belle in letting her know that I was quickly going to go take a shower. She went into my room while I ran to the bathroom.