Chapter 9

TRIGGER WARNING: cutting, blood. Please do NOT read if you are easily triggered thank you <3 enjoy

Belle's POV

I walk into my house and of course I'm welcomed by my parents screaming at each other which isn't new it's been happening a lot lately I just try to avoid them as much as possible because last time I got involved I got kicked out for a while luckily Penelope was there and let me stay with her for awhile which I will forever be grateful for.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DEAL WITH THIS SHIT BY YOURSELF I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT" yeah well that's my mom she always does this it's been this week's theme where she says she's sick of it and threatens to leave but never does.

I rush up to my room avoiding any attention so I won't get caught up in their argument. I start heading to the shower still hearing the argument just muffled then everything went silent once I laid on my blade.

Having the hot water run down my body tracing every bit of my body wishing I was dead. With zero self-control I grab my blade and get to work. It's not like anyone cares or will even notice if I'm gone.

After 5 cuts later and feeling it sting I rinse off all the blood that was in my tub and on my arms and get dressed. Putting on an oversized hoodie and sweatpants to cover all the fresh cuts and make my way downstairs checking my phone as I do so.

New Message:

Hey cupcake:)

Who is this?

Damn do you really have that many people calling you cupcake;( guess I need to be more creative

Grayson?

Bingo! Good job gumdrop

Gumdrop? And how did you get my number?

For a split second I forgot about my parents and all my problems. That was until I was brought back to reality by my dad yelling at me.

"ALL YOU EVER DO IS BE ON THAT DAMN PHONE WHY DONT YOU DO SOMETHING HELPFUL FOR ONCE LIKE CLEAN UP AROUND THE HOUSE OR STUDY DO YOURSELF SOME GOOD"

Trying to not get yelled at anymore I just turn off my phone and put it in my pocket but of course my mom had to add on.

"No, that's not good enough, give me your phone now."

I just hand her my phone and go to the fridge to grab something to eat trying to make my stay downstairs as short as possible.

"Didn't you just eat?" of course I should've expected a comment like that from my mom.

"Yes but it was just an apple and half a banana so I was gonna grab something to eat now."

"No, I think it's good for you to skip dinner today you look like you've gained a few pounds and that wouldn't be good for you, especially for dance." Of course, I just put everything back in the fridge and say goodnight to everyone and run upstairs. I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. I just wanted to be left alone since I wasn't going to be able to talk to anyone because I wasn't going to get my phone back at least not until tomorrow when I go to school.